TESTEMONAIL: Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.
America's Last Bieber Fever Subforum
Replies: 9
Views: 4,043
Replies: 4
Views: 4,042
Replies: 3
Views: 4,036
Replies: 7
Views: 4,034
Replies: 7
Views: 4,033
Replies: 4
Views: 4,030
Replies: 6
Views: 4,028
Replies: 7
Views: 4,025
Replies: 8
Views: 4,013
Replies: 3
Views: 4,011
Replies: 0
Views: 4,002
Replies: 4
Views: 4,001
Replies: 3
Views: 3,995
Replies: 0
Views: 3,993
Replies: 7
Views: 3,991
Replies: 6
Views: 3,989
Replies: 6
Views: 3,986
Replies: 4
Views: 3,985
Replies: 0
Views: 3,979
Replies: 4
Views: 3,977
Replies: 1
Views: 3,974
Replies: 4
Views: 3,971
Replies: 6
Views: 3,970
Replies: 6
Views: 3,969
Replies: 7
Views: 3,969
Replies: 9
Views: 3,965
Replies: 8
Views: 3,965
Replies: 2
Views: 3,965
Replies: 3
Views: 3,959
Replies: 9
Views: 3,959
Replies: 4
Views: 3,955
Replies: 2
Views: 3,953
Replies: 0
Views: 3,953
Replies: 1
Views: 3,948
Replies: 4
Views: 3,940
Replies: 5
Views: 3,931
Replies: 3
Views: 3,931
Replies: 5
Views: 3,929
Replies: 7
Views: 3,926
Poll
Moved Topic
Locked Topic
Sticky Topic
Topic you are watching