News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

Keepin' up with the Joneses...

Started by Shit, May 12, 2007, 04:20:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Alright, we need Gnimbley stat!!!!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

I'm sure if we can get Tom, TGRR, and Suu here, we can bump it back up (currently 28, with 12 people responding).

LMNO

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 16, 2007, 07:49:49 PM
Alright, we need Gnimbley stat!!!!

He doesn't want to hang out with us kids.

Dr. Cow Ass

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on May 16, 2007, 07:13:41 PM
Discordia for Old People

1. sermons composed almost entirely of complaints about how Discordia's changed for the worse
2. you get to become really religious right before you die (also known as "cramming for finals")
3. more fire and brimstone than Discordia For Kids
4. "Back in my day, Eris used to keep a chilly dagger in her bosom for punk kids like you"
5. Eris' gift to her loyal followers is complete senility

:lulz:
I bring the Spicy.

B_M_W

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on May 16, 2007, 07:46:31 PM
Cain. Noodle and Idem are dropping the avarage age and making me feel less young and fertile

I'm 21 as well.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

LHX

neat hell

LMNO

tyrannosaurus vex

26?

or wait, that's later this year.

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

AFK

okay, I'll be the jackass.

Are we going to get everyone's location later?   :D
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Payne

im 23 and 7 months.

Fuck, praise be this didn't pop up last month, 23.5 would be a bad age to declare yourself in these here parts.

Adios

LMNO

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Shit

30.  Probly bout time for a midlife catastrophe.  Maybe I should work for the government.
So long, and thanks for all the shit.