News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Hello, I am a Christian Discordian

Started by imposter, June 07, 2007, 08:32:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nast

Quote from: Wigwam Jones on August 02, 2007, 03:54:55 AM
Quote from: Pope Naughty Nasturtiums on August 02, 2007, 03:51:34 AM
Quote from: Wigwam Jones on August 02, 2007, 03:28:06 AM
Quote from: Pope Naughty Nasturtiums on August 02, 2007, 03:13:54 AM
I'm a Christian.
But I suspect I'm not very good at it.  :sad:
How would you know?
I let my lesbian Wicca Cabal decide for me.
You *have* a lesbian Wicca Cabal?  And you didn't share? Sad is the world.

Eh. It's more of a rental deal.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Wigwam Jones

Quote from: Pope Naughty Nasturtiums on August 02, 2007, 04:10:53 AM
Quote from: Wigwam Jones on August 02, 2007, 03:54:55 AM
Quote from: Pope Naughty Nasturtiums on August 02, 2007, 03:51:34 AM
Quote from: Wigwam Jones on August 02, 2007, 03:28:06 AM
Quote from: Pope Naughty Nasturtiums on August 02, 2007, 03:13:54 AM
I'm a Christian.
But I suspect I'm not very good at it.  :sad:
How would you know?
I let my lesbian Wicca Cabal decide for me.
You *have* a lesbian Wicca Cabal?  And you didn't share? Sad is the world.
Eh. It's more of a rental deal.
I can see I have much to learn.  I am humbled.
"A beneficent providence has dimmed my powers of sight, so that, at a distance of more than four or five yards, I am blissfully unaware of the full horror of the average human countenance." - Aldous Huxley

Nast

"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mourning Star

Conversating with yoarself FTL

I call alt.

Chairman Risus

ALT!
      \\

but i'm not putting money on it yet

Mourning Star

Quote from: keeper entropic on August 02, 2007, 05:46:34 AM
    ALT!
      \\

but i'm not putting money on it yet

I may stand corrected
Lys (I think) found this earlier
http://www.wigwamjones.com/

maybe this guy's legit?

"Too legit to quit!"
        /
:hammer:

Cain

Mourning Star

Cain

What, you expect me to read the entire thread before responding?

Wigwam Jones

Am I causing a controversy?  On one level, that sounds like fun.  On another, perhaps not the best way to make an entrance.
"A beneficent providence has dimmed my powers of sight, so that, at a distance of more than four or five yards, I am blissfully unaware of the full horror of the average human countenance." - Aldous Huxley

Cain

Nah, not really.

Well, not as far as I'm concerned, and since I'm 99% certain most of you are either rogue bots who have achieved self-awareness or FBI agents, only my opinion really matters.

Wigwam Jones

Quote from: Cain on August 02, 2007, 12:56:27 PM
Nah, not really.

Well, not as far as I'm concerned, and since I'm 99% certain most of you are either rogue bots who have achieved self-awareness or FBI agents, only my opinion really matters.

If I am a rogue bot, I am astounded at the size pants I require.  Actually, the same statement would be true if I were an FBI agent.
Perhaps I work for the Department of Homeland Security, then.  Or the Lumber Cartel (TINC).

tyrannosaurus vex

Don't mind the troops.  It's just that around here, internet lifeforms like bots and alts have more personality than the regulars.  You're kinda weird, which logically demands that you can't actually be a human being.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

AFK

It's also been a bit slow around here as of late.  We're just itching for some action.  any action really. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Wigwam Jones

Quote from: vexati0n on August 02, 2007, 01:58:43 PM
Don't mind the troops.  It's just that around here, internet lifeforms like bots and alts have more personality than the regulars.  You're kinda weird, which logically demands that you can't actually be a human being.
I take no offense at the poking and prodding.  I don't act like the standard n00b, which is always confusing, I know.  I usually whack things like me with a stick.  Fortunately, I am wearing asbestos y-fronts.