News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Darth Cupcake

For some reason, I find Syn's head on the little dude to be incredibly adorable. I wanna hug it. :eek:
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Payne

Idem

LMNO

Wait... I'm the sailor!?

Payne

Yeah. Sorry dude, I only noticed my mistake after I did it, and with Paint, it's a hell of a job to switch it round.

I promise to make up for it with another WOMP.

:sad:

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Payne

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Obvious Troll

Kimmy Gibbler

I don't know what I like moar:  Hobbit or Indian.
KIMMY GIBBLER:  SERIOUS FUCKING BUSINESS

Payne

Has to be indian, because that was lovingly created with MSPaint, which is obviously far superior.

And more appropriate to a WOMP thread.

So there!

Payne

Quote from: Payne on August 14, 2007, 03:58:30 PM
Yeah. Sorry dude, I only noticed my mistake after I did it, and with Paint, it's a hell of a job to switch it round.

And you friend there is Tom Cruise, who of course is not very big, isn't a cowboy and totally isn't gay. Not even a little bit.

Payne

And one for the rest of you. For captioning.

LMNO

Quote from: Payne on August 15, 2007, 07:31:40 AM
Quote from: Payne on August 14, 2007, 03:58:30 PM

And you friend there is Tom Cruise, who of course is not very big, isn't a cowboy and totally isn't gay. Not even a little bit.

HEY.  I DIDN'T SAY BIG, GAY SCIENTOLOGIST, NOW DID I?