News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remington

Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2010, 02:19:48 AM
Quote from: Suu on November 11, 2010, 02:14:09 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2010, 02:10:48 AM
Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 11, 2010, 02:08:54 AM
QuoteNo problem.  I've been a tad touchy about that since Peleus "responded" to my letter.  My bad.

Incidentally, I'm posting those later this week.

Posting the letter?

All of them.

Responses will be scanned and posted, except for the couple of people who asked me not to, and Peleus, whose postcard presumably went the way of last week's leftovers.

I was hoping I'd get a response for mine. :( It's not everyday someone writes you a letter in a kitchen check book.

That's about the time I got swamped.  I still have to send you the top copy, right?

You don't have to. That way you can keep it in tact.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu on November 11, 2010, 02:27:18 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2010, 02:19:48 AM
Quote from: Suu on November 11, 2010, 02:14:09 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2010, 02:10:48 AM
Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 11, 2010, 02:08:54 AM
QuoteNo problem.  I've been a tad touchy about that since Peleus "responded" to my letter.  My bad.

Incidentally, I'm posting those later this week.

Posting the letter?

All of them.

Responses will be scanned and posted, except for the couple of people who asked me not to, and Peleus, whose postcard presumably went the way of last week's leftovers.

I was hoping I'd get a response for mine. :( It's not everyday someone writes you a letter in a kitchen check book.

That's about the time I got swamped.  I still have to send you the top copy, right?

You don't have to. That way you can keep it in tact.

Oh, you're foul.   :x

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Wizard

Just throwing my hat in... :)
Insanity we trust.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Remington on November 11, 2010, 02:24:09 AM

Everything about today's WOMPfest is awesome, but this...

THIS

IS AMAZING.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Remington

Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Remington on November 11, 2010, 04:26:37 AM
Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 11, 2010, 03:01:04 AM

You. Are Next.

Let's bury the hatchet for a week, and devote some special time to Semaj.  Even if he is your fellow Canadian.

The Wizard

QuoteYou. Are Next.

Ready when you are.
Insanity we trust.

The Wizard

QuoteLet's bury the hatchet for a week, and devote some special time to Semaj.  Even if he is your fellow Canadian.

I know what you're thinking: "Did he use up all his WOMPing ideas?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But being that I'm Doctor James Semaj, one of the most craziest bastards in the world, capable of accidentally your sanity into oblivion , you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well do ya, punk?
Insanity we trust.

Remington

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2010, 04:28:52 AM
Quote from: Remington on November 11, 2010, 04:26:37 AM
Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 11, 2010, 03:01:04 AM

You. Are Next.

Let's bury the hatchet for a week, and devote some special time to Semaj.  Even if he is your fellow Canadian.
Most definitely agreed.
Is it plugged in?

Remington

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 11, 2010, 04:36:35 AM

QuoteLet's bury the hatchet for a week, and devote some special time to Semaj.  Even if he is your fellow Canadian.

I know what you're thinking: "Did he use up all his WOMPing ideas?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself.
You saw what I did to Howl in one morning of boredom.

I am now devoted to spending the next seven on you. And trust me, I am most definitely not out of ideas.
Is it plugged in?

The Wizard

Fact is mate, my face is hidden deep in this forum, and their are very few records of it. Which will make your job harder.

You and TGRR are all over this place, and trust me, I have not yet begun to WOMP.

So I reiterate: "Do you feel lucky?"
Insanity we trust.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on November 11, 2010, 04:51:55 AM
Fact is mate, my face is hidden deep in this forum, and their are very few records of it. Which will make your job harder.

You and TGRR are all over this place, and trust me, I have not yet begun to WOMP.

So I reiterate: "Do you feel lucky?"

I saved them when you posted.  Ho ho!