News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Rev Roger, MSY27: Just a quick word at 4:30AM

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 07, 2008, 12:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 08, 2008, 03:47:39 AM
Quote from: SillyCybin on April 07, 2008, 11:30:12 PM
Needs moar vitriol  :|

I'm sure that will come, as my immune system starts to reject the monkeys.
Hold on.

How did monkeys get into your bloodstream? Did I miss something?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."