News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

Frequently asked questions..

Started by Purpleris Niaiseris, June 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: triple zero on June 25, 2008, 03:28:08 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on June 24, 2008, 11:26:53 PM
It's a lazy but intense orgasm.  And it lasts for over an hour.

damn that sounds like a really bad thing to try.

i'll settle for sex, which can be lazy, intense and last all night

TITCM!

I personally have no desire to try that stuff ever again.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on June 23, 2008, 08:29:51 AM
2. What the fuck is the deal with guys not liking sex anymore? WTF

wut
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

every time I think this thread can't possibly get any more FAIL, it surprises me.

oh, umm, I mean:

yeah, man....acid will totally change your LIFE, man! It will change your perceptions and show you the TRUTH, man!"
\
:hippie:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

nostalgicBadger

Yeah I don't buy into any of that. Mushrooms are definitely an interesting experience, and I suppose I'm more enlightened for knowing what it's like to trip on mushrooms, but that's it. Nothing life changing.

Also, I would never actually do coke because I hate what coke does to people, but I would be perfectly willing to try chewing coca leaves, which is natural, much safer, and does not cause addictive behavior or withdrawal. Opium I would also try only under similar conditions - heroin is bad news bears.
meh.

Cain

Quote from: LMNO on June 25, 2008, 02:46:02 PM
I would laugh a lot, I would run around, I would act like a jackass.

That's funny, because that sounds like me all the time.

Cain

Also, chewing coca leaves is basically like eating coffee.  In fact, its exactly like eating coffee.  You get a little buzz, feel a little more alert, less hungry, but it tastes like bitter plant matter and does nothing else for you.

Put it in a tea if your hell-bent on trying it.  At least then you can improve it with some sugar that way.

LMNO

Quote from: nostalgicBadger on June 26, 2008, 07:28:31 AM
Yeah I don't buy into any of that. Mushrooms are definitely an interesting experience, and I suppose I'm more enlightened for knowing what it's like to trip on mushrooms, but that's it. Nothing life changing.

Also, I would never actually do coke because I hate what coke does to people, but I would be perfectly willing to try chewing coca leaves, which is natural, much safer, and does not cause addictive behavior or withdrawal. Opium I would also try only under similar conditions - heroin is bad news bears.

:cn:

Cain

I can vouch for that.  Its like saying you can get addicted to orange juice: theoretically possible, but not psychologically or physically addictive in almost all cases.

LMNO

Well, you did say it's like coffee, and look at Richter... 

But I'll accept that it's not as addictive as cocaine, if it is at all.

Cain

Its exceptionally bitter though, in the "screw your face up going urgh" kind of way.  Coffee actually can taste nice, the only way coca leaves could is in tea, and I never drunk enough of that to really get a taste for it.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

By the time I first tried Acid, I had already started questioning perception (it was post PD). I must say that my experienced definately confirmed in my mind that perception was entirely mutable and left me convinced that LSD was useful in gaining insight and experience in sensory modification and perception manipulation. Since then I've found that I can gain similar results through magical ritual etc, but its not as direct, simple or as easily passed off to friends ;-)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BADGE OF HONOR

I like how this thread has become all about sex and drugs.  All we're missing is violence.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on June 26, 2008, 09:44:54 PM
I like how this thread has become all about sex and drugs.  All we're missing is violence.

*pokes the Rabid Badger of God with a spoon*

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on June 26, 2008, 09:44:54 PM

I WILL KILL A MUTHERFUCKER!!
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.