News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

Thonged in the Eye!

Started by Suu, June 21, 2008, 05:26:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Quote from: Jenne on October 24, 2008, 04:15:02 AM
Meh, I'm 35 and barely a B/C.  Had 2 kids, not much but ass to spare to show for it.  But I no longer buy VS bras anyhow.  DC, I don't wear bras much when I can get away with it.  BOB BLESS THE UNDERSHIRT!

HAR!  Good to see I'm consistent when these damned old threads get bumped.

*braless with 2 undershirts*  And yes, I walked my kid to school and back like that.  :lulz:  TMI, but I guess I'm sometimes amazed at how shameless I am since I wasn't "blessed" with much to begin with, I just get away with what I can.

HATE BRAS

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Jenne on September 03, 2009, 05:31:53 PM
Quote from: Jenne on October 24, 2008, 04:15:02 AM
Meh, I'm 35 and barely a B/C.  Had 2 kids, not much but ass to spare to show for it.  But I no longer buy VS bras anyhow.  DC, I don't wear bras much when I can get away with it.  BOB BLESS THE UNDERSHIRT!

HAR!  Good to see I'm consistent when these damned old threads get bumped.

*braless with 2 undershirts*  And yes, I walked my kid to school and back like that.  :lulz:  TMI, but I guess I'm sometimes amazed at how shameless I am since I wasn't "blessed" with much to begin with, I just get away with what I can.

HATE BRAS

i hate mine too, but I once went 3 weeks without one and trying to do physical work (post Glastonbury litterpicking) and I'm never doing that again. my back fucking HURT.

AFK

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 03, 2009, 11:29:32 AM
Quote from: The Dark Monk on October 24, 2008, 02:36:55 AM
Reminds me of my ex who was 5 feet tall had size E boobs and couldn't see her feet.

I know that feeling well. Im a 32E and i hate buying underwear, its really tricksy to find stuff in my size, let alone affordable and attractive.. also I'm 5ft3.

I think my wife must be to an E by now.  She's normally a DD, but she's preggers now and so they're ginormous!  Unfortunately, for her AND me, they are sore and she's got morning sickness in a bad way. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Yes, Havent had any kids so far... I'm thingking my pregnancy bras (If i ever need em) would have to be constructed to order by engineers.  :horrormirth:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 03, 2009, 06:46:11 PM
Yes, Havent had any kids so far... I'm thingking my pregnancy bras (If i ever need em) would have to be constructed to order by engineers.  :horrormirth:

You could just raid Jayne Mansfield's estate.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 03, 2009, 07:11:24 PM

:lulz: ooh pointy 50's bewbs!

fomenter

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 03, 2009, 07:21:56 PM

:lulz: ooh pointy 50's bewbs!
:fap: :fap:
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on September 03, 2009, 07:21:56 PM

:lulz: ooh pointy behemothic 50's bewbs!

Fixed that for ya.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

AFK

You could make a Spice Bench with those.   :fap:

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Ratatosk on June 21, 2008, 07:47:02 AM
My team is actively involved in this investigation and thus I can't comment.

*wants to comment SOOOOOO BADLY*

Could you comment now, or is this a 'forever' thing?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm only a B/C cup after 3 kids, but I'm pretty sure it'll shrink back to A/B when I reach my goal weight. Which I'm only about eight pounds from now, and holding steady ever since I sprained my ankle.

I'd be at it by now if this sprain wasn't taking so damn long to heal.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 03, 2009, 09:15:03 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on September 03, 2009, 09:10:06 PM
but I'm pretty sure it'll shrink back to A/B

:x

Yeah, but I'll be able to wear all my cute clothes! And my knee won't hurt as much when I run!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on September 03, 2009, 09:16:36 PM

Yeah, but I'll be able to wear all my cute clothes! And my knee won't hurt as much when I run!

But smaller boobs mean the terrorists win. :x

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 03, 2009, 09:17:58 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on September 03, 2009, 09:16:36 PM

But smaller boobs mean the terrorists win. :x

Fuck the terrorists!

I have decided I'm not going below 140, if that's any consolation. At 140 I was a solid B. That way I don't have to replace all of my VC bras.

Yes, I am 5'3" and yes, 140 is comfortably slim for me. I am apparently built "meaty".