News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Sorry, moderator (TGRR). Delete me, too.

Started by BootyBay, July 05, 2008, 08:43:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BootyBay

The old one didn't wait long enough between frames (this one is slightly improved).  For some reason, the "Step 3" frame skips ahead.  I'll post the frame below for you.  You may have to reload/refresh to see the intro.  Btw, all quotes & statistic are taken from the source cited in the animation.  If the timing isn't long enough (or it's too long) on individual frames, be sure to comment (there's 120 seconds/frame except for the 1st one, which has 40).  Thanks.

There are two kinds of people in this world.. Winners and losers.. I think we know which kind you are.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I'd like to read this in a traditional single text column or comic format.

I'm totally lost after the skipped frame.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I got up to step 11. It's pretty good, but the built-in differences in reading speed in different people means that if you make it slow enough for the average reader, fast readers will get bored and give up. I would like to see it in single-column format, as well.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BootyBay

Sure thing (in about 20 minutes tops - I'm going through the .gif now).
There are two kinds of people in this world.. Winners and losers.. I think we know which kind you are.

(Shush!)

There seems to be a problem with the prescription of sykeatrikdrugs.  Smells of scientology to me.  Boo&SSuck.  I want more!

Daruko

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Quote from: (Shush!) on August 04, 2008, 08:26:48 PM
There seems to be a problem with the prescription of sykeatrikdrugs.  Smells of scientology to me.  Boo&SSuck.  I want more!
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 05, 2008, 05:46:35 AM
wut?

TGRR,
Doesn't get it.

Translation:

"The OP speaks of the dangers of psychiatric drugs.  I find this to be highly reminiscent of Scientology precepts.  I disagree.  I request even more psychotropic drugs."

AFK

[professional hat]
Don't do drugs.  Drugs are bad.  Think of the children.
[/professional hat]

[asshat]
Do all the drugs.  Overdosing is good for you.  Think of the children.
[/asshat]
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on August 05, 2008, 01:06:38 PM
Quote from: (Shush!) on August 04, 2008, 08:26:48 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 05, 2008, 05:46:35 AM
wut?

TGRR,
Doesn't get it.

Translation:

"The OP speaks of the dangers of psychiatric drugs.  I find this to be highly reminiscent of Scientology precepts.  I disagree.  I request DEMAND even more psychotropic drugs."

Fixed that for you.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Buddha's Ghost Penis

WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

The Good Reverend Roger

The Good Reverend Roger

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Clarification:

Last I talked with Booty, he was living in the psych ward and very concerned about Freemasons taking over his neighborhood.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Netaungrot on August 11, 2008, 05:21:31 AM
Clarification:

Last I talked with Booty, he was living in the psych ward and very concerned about Freemasons taking over his neighborhood.

I still don't get it.