News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

WE NOW POSSESS ADVICE THREAD! ONE AND ONLY! WE ARE AMAZE!

Started by Buddha's Ghost Penis, August 09, 2008, 02:17:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddha's Ghost Penis

IMMUTABLE IRREFUTABLE! ASK US ANYTHING!

WE WILL HEAP WISDOM UPON YOUR CHESTICLES!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

is it the real original you? IS IT?

Buddha's Ghost Penis

Quote from: ten ton mantis on August 09, 2008, 02:30:58 AM
Why are you here?

WE CAME TO WIN THE PRINCIPIA DISCORDIA FORUM! WE WILL WIN GOLD FOR CHINA, AS BUDDHA IS CHINA. THIS IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE. ARE YOU STUPID?
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Buddha's Ghost Penis

Quote from: Frederieke Noodle on August 09, 2008, 02:33:43 AM
is it the real original you? IS IT?

ONLY OUR STYLIST KNOWS FOR SURE!  :oops:

MAY WE TOUCH YOUR VAGINA? WE ARE TO ASSURE YOU THIS IS PURELY FOR RECREATIONAL PURPOSES.
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Buddha's Ghost Penis

Quote from: triple zero on August 09, 2008, 02:55:34 AM
dear BGP, what is HIMEOBS?

YOU HAVE TURNED US INTO AN AMPUTEE TREE.

AND A RHYMING LYRICIST! PLEASE TO PURCHASE OUR UPCOMING ALBUM?
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Buddha's Ghost Penis

Quote from: Kai on August 09, 2008, 03:01:09 AM
....weeeooooooooooooo.....

WE ARE TO BE OF NOTEWORTHY: THIS IS OUR RIGHT OF COPY. PLEASE TO NOT CAUSE US TO COMMIT GRAVE SODOMY UPON YOUR YUO WITH COPIOUS AMOUNTS OF LEGAL REAMS! WE ARE HAVE THE CAN ABLE TO EJACULATE ELMER'S GLUE CONSISTENCY. THIS WILL CAUSE GREAT UNJUSTICE TO MANY ABROAD AND ASHORE AND THERE WILL BE NO DEEP DIGGING OR HIGH JUMPING. PLEASE TO MATRICULATE THESE THOUGHTS UNTO AND INTO YOUR OWN HEADFACE. THIS WILL RELATE TO THE FIRST ARTICLE OF UNHELLO.

TO SIMPLIFY: ARE YUO STEPPING?
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Buddha's Ghost Penis

NO KAI! YOU ARE THE DIFFERENT!

AND THEN, KAI WAS THE DIFFERENT!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Kai

No, I mean, different from before.

You don't act or sound the same. Your language is off.

Did someone steal the account?

Buddha's Ghost Penis

Quote from: Cain on August 07, 2008, 12:11:18 PM
Also, the elitism thing is about playing off naturally populist sentiment among the working class.  Historically, populism was usually left wing, since the right was linked strongly to social and traditional conservatism and thus the maintenance of the status quo.

However, with the discrediting of conservatism in America from the 1930s to 50s, the foundations of a more just economic system and social progress only being debated in terms of how fast it should happen, social liberalism came to be seen as part of the elite ideology.  Thus, at great cost and with a massive rebranding project, the right tried to portray itself as the party of the people - appealing to those whose own natural social conservatism clashed with more liberal ideals, but who economically were better off voting for left-wing groups.

Thats part of how the GOP continues to get people to vote against their economic interests.  The elitism thing really is laughable, coming from a party of what is essentially the mega-rich, with financial backing from the world's richest and largest companies, and whose current ruling ideology holds that people are too stupid to decide things for themselves, and need Philosopher Kings to make the real decisions.

But the marketing is more powerful than the fact, and because the Dems tie their own hands by trying to be reasonable and rational, they get owned repeatedly on this point.  Its not that the Dems are any less part of the American elite society than the Republicans, but economically at least some of them have interests that do not run counter to those of the working classes.  There is actually a level of debate in the Democratic party that goes beyond "how many no-bid contracts can we give away to our cronies while undermining labour laws" which by definition makes them better than the GOP.

But because people have been told that these people are effete, latte drinking intellectuals and elitists, their natural populism comes into play, and they vote Republican out of spite and class hatred.  Thats part of the reason why I like Howard Dean, he's recognized this bullshit for what it is and wants to work against it.  But so long as policy wonks, "centrists" and political dynasties try to dominate the party, its probably not going to happen, and the branding will stick.

YOUR POST IS OF THE OPPOSITE TO THE RELATIVE OF THIS THREAD! PLEASE TO STAY PLACED ON THE TOPIC?
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Kai

Buddha's Ghost Penis

Quote from: Kai on August 09, 2008, 03:33:17 AM
No, I mean, different from before.

You don't act or sound the same. Your language is off.

Did someone steal the account?

WE HAVE ARRIVED AT THE PLACE OF CONCLUSION. THIS CONSTITUTES STEPPING. PLEASE TO CHECK YOURSELF PROPERLY OR YOU WILL CAUSE A WRECK!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!