News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Use brain much

Started by Dr Goofy, September 05, 2008, 06:15:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Lupernikes_shadowbark on September 08, 2008, 07:32:07 PM
Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on September 08, 2008, 07:22:44 PM
I mean, you're the worst debater I have seen in a long-ass time.  Ignorant AND inarticulate!  What a combo!

oh what a charmer and wonderful debater you are too!  I've got a stinking cold and am work so am often interrupted mid post...I also had no idea that thrown about ideas would be taken so seriously or so vociferously disagreed with.  get personal if you like though, whatever floats your boat really

Hopefully you've learned your lesson:  if you get into an internet slapfight, devote your full attention to it.

Though on the other hand, having excuses is a good way to save face when you crash and burn in three threads simultaneously.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

LMNO

I mean, you're the worst debater I have seen in a long-ass time.  Ignorant AND inarticulate!  What a combo!

oh what a charmer and wonderful debater you are too!  I've got a stinking cold and am work so am often interrupted mid post...I also had no idea that thrown about ideas would be taken so seriously or so vociferously disagreed with.  get personal if you like though, whatever floats your boat really

Now you know.  What you said could basically be equated to going to an Astronomer's forum, and saying it was your opinion that the Sun revolves around the Earth, and everyone should respect that.

Lupernikes_shadowbark

have you not finished yet?  You're slap fighting yourself and if that tickles your fancy, well I do have opinions on that but we'll save them for another day

Lupernikes_shadowbark

Quote from: LMNO on September 08, 2008, 07:34:41 PM

Now you know.  What you said could basically be equated to going to an Astronomer's forum, and saying it was your opinion that the Sun revolves around the Earth, and everyone should respect that.

I didn't actuallly say that anyone HAD to agree with my opinions though.  If anyone can prove my opinions wrong I'll gladly accept correction but until they can I won't....no theory, hard, cold facts.

BADGE OF HONOR

You might wanna just quit while you're not too far behind.  Shouldn't you be working or something?  Getting over that cold?
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God on September 08, 2008, 07:34:22 PM
Though on the other hand, having excuses is a good way to save face when you crash and burn in three threads simultaneously.

Three?  Which one am I missing?
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Lupernikes_shadowbark

well you'd carry on if i weren't here anyway so why deny you any fun?

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: Lupernikes_shadowbark on September 08, 2008, 07:35:20 PM
have you not finished yet?  You're slap fighting yourself and if that tickles your fancy, well I do have opinions on that but we'll save them for another day

I'd agree with you, except you keep posting.

Lupernikes_shadowbark

let's just say i'm startingf to be amused by certain people thinking they're actually upsetting me or 'winning'

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Lupernikes_shadowbark on September 08, 2008, 07:37:06 PM

I didn't actuallly say that anyone HAD to agree with my opinions though.  If anyone can prove my opinions wrong I'll gladly accept correction but until they can I won't....no theory, hard, cold facts.

:facepalm:

Golden Applesauce

Quote from: Lupernikes_shadowbark on September 08, 2008, 07:40:22 PM
let's just say i'm startingf to be amused by certain people thinking they're actually upsetting me or 'winning'

We're ALREADY amused by certain people.

Lupernikes_shadowbark

so much for discordians supposedly having open minds....that's another opinion of mine proven wrong i suppose

LMNO

Quote from: Lupernikes_shadowbark on September 08, 2008, 07:37:06 PM

You're not one of those people who feel that all theories have an equal value of truth, are you?

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Lupernikes_shadowbark on September 08, 2008, 07:42:34 PM
so much for discordians supposedly having open minds....that's another opinion of mine proven wrong i suppose

My mind is perfectly open to any well-argued point. 

LMNO

Quote from: Lupernikes_shadowbark on September 08, 2008, 07:42:34 PM

Wait-- we're supposed to take every half-baked sci-fi premise as true?