News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

Rev Roger, Year of the Rat#13: That Old Black Magic.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 09, 2008, 12:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: The Reverend Asshat on September 09, 2008, 06:08:01 PM
Name calling and shit slinging would just make us look like loonies and make the media look better.

Michelle Malkin and Ann Coulter refute this claim.

The importance of the media is ideological correctness.  You can be about as far right as you want, so long as you do not use racial slurs, and you can be as far 'left' as Chris Matthews.

But that doesn't matter, because any strategy that relies on media consent is doomed to failure.  You have to start with things the media have to report.  Gossip, innuendo, rumour, spread via the blogs.  Phone in's, trolling as crazy-right wing veterans.  Framing events through careful manipulation of the above so that once it comes to the fore in the media, it is already accepted as plausible, or at least juicy.

Requia ☣

Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Dysfunctional Cunt

I know Michelle Malkin will respond to her emails and has in the past said she did some story based on an email she had received.  My father just loves her..... :x

Golden Applesauce

CNN has run Youtube videos before, as real news.  As low quality as those videos are, they wouldn't be hard to fake.  As in show a guy speaking from quite some distance, then say in the video description that it's such-and-such politician back in '97.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on September 09, 2008, 06:28:24 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 09, 2008, 12:30:50 AM
know about you, but it's time to start fucking with the media.

Or kill me.

What did you have in mind?

Not sure yet.

I'd like to start by HIMEOBSing MSNBC's comments and forums.  Not in the usual style, of course, that would simply result in banning.

No, I think a mass blitz of a new meme.  We'd need lots of people to do it, and we need to agree on our message.

I have some ideas, but I want to get some input from all of you while I try to put these ideas into words.

Basically, it comes down to the "government is a social fiction" thing.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Janvier

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on September 10, 2008, 02:32:06 AM

Or kill me.

Not sure yet.

I'd like to start by HIMEOBSing MSNBC's comments and forums.  Not in the usual style, of course, that would simply result in banning.

No, I think a mass blitz of a new meme.  We'd need lots of people to do it, and we need to agree on our message.

I have some ideas, but I want to get some input from all of you while I try to put these ideas into words.

Then you are on!

Janvier

Quote from: Janvier on September 10, 2008, 02:34:07 AM

Or kill me.

Am I supposed to fish more? or are you perhaps preparing some leviathan-like rant?

Not sure yet.

Then you are on!
O come on, let me in, I'm Eris' Jester.
As well as the shaman, (the greatest foe and ally)
As well as the Smartest Young Whippersnapper
Mr. Handsome
Pro in the Art of Funky Lovemaking

And he did ask:
   So you want me to be in three layers?
     The master smiled

So how do I get to the fourth level?
    Abstraction, just like before           higher
     Go one layer deeper and one layer

At the fifth level, Eris awaits. That is, if you believe in that sort of thing ;)

I don't care what you do with this shit. I just want to be fairly credited. No really.
                                                                                                  No, seriously.
                                                                                                   No, I want credits. I didn't come up with the Virtues again for nothing.

Credit: Janvier the Omnipotent Shaman (But He Just Doesn't Feel Like Proving It Right Now)
                     jan.f.miller@gmail.com
                              I'd like to thank all my fans around the globe. Now I'm gonna drop out and work on a 5-act 4 act (One is now free... You know who you are) tragedy devoted to Eris. Project starts here: .....
Project ends with a Deus Ex Machina.

You have been a wonderful audience.

Janvier

Quote from: Janvier on September 10, 2008, 02:49:30 AM
Quote from: Janvier on September 10, 2008, 02:34:07 AM

Or kill me.

Am I supposed to fish more? or are you perhaps preparing some leviathan-like rant?

Not sure yet.

Then you are on!
O come on, let me in, I'm Eris' Jester.
As well as the shaman, (the greatest foe and ally)
As well as the Smartest Young Whippersnapper
Mr. Handsome
Pro in the Art of Funky Lovemaking

And he did ask:
   So you want me to be in three layers?
     The master smiled

So how do I get to the fourth level?
    Abstraction, just like before           higher
     Go one layer deeper and one layer

At the fifth level, Eris awaits. That is, if you believe in that sort of thing ;)

I don't care what you do with this shit. I just want to be fairly credited. No really.
                                                                                                  No, seriously.
                                                                                                   No, I want credits. I didn't come up with the Virtues again for nothing.

Credit: Janvier the Omnipotent Shaman (But He Just Doesn't Feel Like Proving It Right Now)
                     jan.f.miller@gmail.com
                              I'd like to thank all my fans around the globe. Now I'm gonna drop out and work on a 5-act 4 act (One is now free... You know who you are) tragedy devoted to Eris. Project starts here: .....
Project ends with a Deus Ex Machina.

You have been a wonderful audience.

Oh, and in the Netherlands you may also refer to me as Episkopos Pseudonymus.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cainad (dec.)

:facepalm:

Anyway, is it time to ressurect the AWS?

Payne

ECH and I had a brainstorm on this idea in IRC tonight.

One of us will no doubt post details of it later.

IRC logs on request.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dr. Payne on September 12, 2008, 05:21:48 AM
ECH and I had a brainstorm on this idea in IRC tonight.

One of us will no doubt post details of it later.

IRC logs on request.

POST IT.

Payne

Quote[03:55] <@Hustle> so....anyone interested in talking about Roger's idea of manipulatively trolling the media during the election?
[03:55] <&Payne> I am
[03:55] <&Payne> but
[03:56] <&Payne> I don't think I'm in a fit state to
[03:56] <@Hustle> I'm all for it but I'm having trouble thinking of where we should direct our initial energy
[03:56] <&Payne> all I'm good for is platitudes and typos atm
[03:57] <&Payne> my thought would be AP, reuters et ak
[03:57] <&Payne> et al*
[03:57] <&Payne> the main news feed
[03:57] <@lizziesad> i'll listen but might not be good for much convo
[03:57] <@Das_Richter> it would ahve to pass the usual media 'give a fuck' test, whatever we did
[03:57] <@lizziesad> and thank's payne
[03:57] <&Payne> they are vulnerable to being fed false/incorrect information
[03:57] <@Das_Richter> and we'll need that
[03:58] <@Hustle> you wanna try to hit the wire services? we'll have to be very careful about how we decide to try to get past their "bullshit sniffers" but the reward could be high indeed
[03:58] <@Das_Richter> fake that we (whoever's doing the troll) is a diff / improtant group
[03:58] <@Das_Richter> fake majority opion
[03:59] * IasonOuabache (jablair51@hide-30FF0EE.hsd1.in.comcast.net) has joined #discord
[04:00] <@Hustle> I was thinking more like creating a fake human interest story at the local level of a midwestern city somewhere that would throw a candidate into a negative light if it broke nationally.
[04:00] <@Das_Richter> "unexpected fallout of alaskan pipeline" or somesuch?
[04:00] * Payne sets mode +o IasonOuabache for #discord
[04:01] <@Das_Richter> how it led to more orphans in juneau
[04:01] <@Hustle> that'd be the easiest to get started and if it got mementum (typo intentionally left in place) it'd be unstoppable from there
[04:01] <@Hustle> something like that, yeah. dunno exactly what yet
[04:01] <@Fred_> epic cleaning SUCKS
[04:02] <@Hustle> but we need an alaskan for this, if that's the direction we want to go. I think it might be easier to find one of us who lives somewhere the campaign will be soon and have them plant a report of an interaction with the candidate
[04:02] <@Das_Richter> so we need some shit that's beleiveable, and supeficially backed up by hard fact
[04:02] <@lizziesad> can we troll Palin into the ground?
[04:02] <@lizziesad> that would definitely make me stop being sad :D
[04:02] <@Hustle> oh, i found someone that lives in a swing state that wants to help
[04:02] <@Hustle> it's me
[04:03] <@Das_Richter> ECH: we need EVERY Alaskan Statistic we can find from the last decade.
[04:03] <@Das_Richter> correlate, and then paly off the media's poor comprehension of proper statistcal application
[04:03] <@Hustle> they're gonna be all the fuck over this place because we're pretty middle-of-the-road to begin with AND we split our electoral votes instead of automatically giving them all to the overally winner
[04:04] <@Hustle> nah. we don't know enough about alaska. remember, it';s gotta be human interest to get traction.
[04:04] <@Das_Richter> yea, but the corrlation gives us somehtign to base it off of
[04:04] <@Hustle> gotta appeal to emotion and reptile brain, not logic and reason
[04:04] <&Eve> what's going on? wasn't paying attention
[04:05] <@Das_Richter> we build a bleeding heart around a core of bad logic, then jsut cut it loose, kind of liek an AP round
[04:05] <@lizziesad> PALIN'S GOIN DOOOOOWN THAT'S WHAT
[04:05] <&Eve> woo
[04:05] <&Eve> !
[04:05] <&Eve> i was hoping to get my little statement posted on this blog, but it hasn't shown up yet :( http://womenagainstsarahpalin.blogspot.com/
[04:06] <&Payne> ....
[04:06] <&Payne> why are we focusing on Palin?
[04:06] <&Eve> ...
[04:07] <&Payne> why not McCain?
[04:07] * Kai (xelnagan_1@hide-5083D5EE.thornhill.resnet.clemson.edu) Quit ( Quit: )
[04:08] <&Eve> PAYNE DON'T ASK QUESTIONS
[04:08] <@lizziesad> if I have to listen to that bitch for FOUR FUCKING YEARS
[04:08] <@lizziesad> I'M GOING TO LAUNCH A GODDAMNED TERRORIST ATTACK THAT'S WHY
[04:09] <&Payne> I fear that the Palin nomination has worked
[04:09] * lizziesad is now known as lizziehaet
[04:09] <&Payne> we are ALL focused on Palin now
[04:09] <@lizziehaet> lol we haet her tho
[04:09] <@Hustle> the GOP is weak right now. the fact taht Palin has given the GOP such a bump in the polls is indicative of how unenthused the republican base is about McCain
[04:09] <&Payne> rather than McCaon
[04:09] <@Hustle> if we can make Palin look bad, we'll accomplish alot
[04:10] <@Hustle> it's not that she's motivating voters that;'s the real problem, it;s that she's REALLY motivating the GOP fundraisers and donors
[04:10] <@lizziehaet> indeed
[04:10] <@lizziehaet> DOWN WIFF PALIN
[04:10] <&Payne> ...ok
[04:10] <@lizziehaet> DOWN WIFF PALIN
[04:10] <&Payne> in that sense, I can see that
[04:10] <@Hustle> we need to make it socially unacceptable to be giving alot of money in support of her causes
[04:11] <&Payne> I only feel that that was intentional on the part of th GOP
[04:12] <@lizziehaet> but how do we do that
[04:12] <@Hustle> it was. Palin was a "hail mary" desperation pick for McCain (who most insiders agree would have preferred Tom Ridge).
[04:13] <@Hustle> we need to plant a story, which means we need to concentrate on vectors first
[04:13] <@Hustle> vectors to have a plausible story about contact with the principles (anyone involved with the campaign should be considered a principle)
[04:13] <&Payne> which KIND of vectors?
[04:14] <@Hustle> and then vectors for the story to reach saturation
[04:14] <&Payne> right
[04:14] <@Das_Richter> brain's not working for shit.  I'ma sleep
[04:14] <@Das_Richter> adios
[04:15] <@lizziehaet> LOL
[04:15] <&Payne> we have enough people who are flexible enough and prolific enough to hit multiple vectors the same time
[04:15] <@lizziehaet> mccain being barackrolled http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TiQCJXpbKg
[04:15] <@Hustle> we won't get close to a candidate (and we shouldn't try), but it's not out of the question for someone to put themselves in the right place at the right time to converse with a mid- to high-level campaing operative
[04:15] * Das_Richter (R1@hide-30F4E819.bstnma.east.verizon.net) Quit ( Quit: Leaving. )
[04:15] <&Eve> night Richter
[04:15] <&Payne> wait
[04:15] <&Payne> Ohio
[04:16] <@Hustle> anyone involved with finance or spending should be considered a choice target
[04:16] <&Payne> qing state, right?
[04:16] <&Payne> swing*
[04:16] <@Hustle> important one too
[04:16] <&Payne> Ohio
[04:16] <&Payne> focus on Ohip
[04:16] <&Payne> lot of attention
[04:16] <@Hustle> Michigan is important as well
[04:16] <@Fred_> WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO OHIO
[04:16] <&Payne> lot of campaigners
[04:16] <&Payne> lot of people IN ohio
[04:17] <&Payne> who can get close to those people
[04:17] <@Hustle> rat
[04:17] <@Hustle> he's in columbus
[04:17] <&Payne> indeed
[04:17] <@Hustle> we need to get him actively involved
[04:17] <@Fred_> ARE YOU KILLING MY STATE
[04:17] <@Hustle> and I bet he'd be down
[04:17] <&Payne> not at all
[04:17] <&Payne> we're making your state a headline
[04:17] <@Hustle> FUCK YOU FRED MY MOM IS A STATE THAT GOT KILLED
[04:18] <&Payne> ....which is the same thing, really
[04:18] <@Hustle> yeah, we're exploiting your state
[04:18] <@Fred_> FUCK YOU HUSTLE I DONT CARE
[04:18] <@Fred_> o
[04:18] <@Fred_> ic
[04:18] <@Fred_> if ttm ever comes online then recruit him
[04:18] <@Hustle> bending it over and raping it's corrupt and corpulent anus and leaving just alive enough to suck some more life out of 4 years from now
[04:18] <&Payne> if he's up for an IRL troll
[04:19] <&Payne> Michigan too, if we can get both
[04:19] <&Payne> but Ohio, well, thats talked about even here in the UK
[04:19] <&Payne> it's hella important
[04:20] <@Hustle> I used to live their but I had to stay "in the closet" about this sort of thing
[04:20] <@Hustle> in michigan, that is
[04:20] <&Payne> lol
[04:20] <@Hustle> aini lives there, but shes unreliable at best
[04:20] <&Payne> yeah
[04:21] <&Payne> as awesome as it would be to even get aini linked to a campaigner
[04:21] <@Hustle> if I remember correctly, Cyberus is from detroit, but I don;t know him well enough to know if he';d be interested or effective and he's on pretty infrequently anyway
[04:21] <@Hustle> ooohh....didn't think of that side of it
[04:21] <&Payne> he's been frequenting the HHQ
[04:22] <@Hustle> that's something else we need to think about....actively corrupting reputations if at all possible just by forcing ourselves to be linked to people
[04:22] <@Hustle> you made me think of it with the aini comment
[04:22] * Nigel (kalera@hide-C7C0D783.hsd1.or.comcast.net) has joined #discord
[04:22] <Nigel> It's too "coincidental" to be a coincidence, it happens EVERY FUCKING TIME they try to promote their "more reliable" business accounts
[04:23] <&Payne> hell, we COULD get TTM involved without tarnishing his reputation, and maybe enhancing it, by having him "break" a story
[04:23] <@lizziehaet> what happened Nigel
[04:23] * Eve sets mode +o Nigel for #discord
[04:23] <@Nigel> This happens every time Comcast has a "business account" ad campaign out
[04:23] <@lizziehaet> what does
[04:23] <@Hustle> that's right, he works for a news outlet
[04:23] <&Eve> is that why my internet's been shitty?
[04:23] <@Nigel> Constant interruptions in service
[04:23] <@Hustle> we still need to find opportune points for IRL interaction
[04:23] * Risus (48faf569@hide-52C73B6E.mibbit.com) has joined #discord
[04:24] <@Hustle> we need a campaign schedule
[04:24] <@Nigel> Yes, it's happening everywhere and it ALWAYS starts right after they launch an ad campaign for more reliable service at a higher price
[04:24] <@Hustle> and some willing agents
[04:24] <@Nigel> What are you guys plotting?
[04:24] <&Payne> well, Ohio, I feel, is our most valid target and easiest opportunity
[04:24] <Risus> gonna make ECH Admin of the USA
[04:24] <@Nigel> YAY
[04:25] <&Payne> we would have to work for a campaign schedule
[04:25] <@Hustle> Maine IS a swing state and they will have a presence here (however small) so I'll do my best to take advantage but it would be better if we could find people in Michigan and/or Ohio
[04:25] <@Nigel> He would be a great Admin of the USA
[04:25] <&Payne> hell, if it came down to it, we should get a fund of some kind going just to get people into Ohio at the right time
[04:26] <@Hustle> I think anything of a tactical nature past the brainstorming of intersect points in the vectors should be left for later
[04:26] <&Payne> IF we can get a campaign schedule to make it worthwhile
[04:26] * Payne sets mode +o Risus for #discord
[04:26] <@Hustle> yeah. we need to focus primarily on creating the initial opportunity
[04:27] <&Payne> indeed
[04:27] <&Payne> and what kind of opportunity we want to create
[04:27] <@Hustle> indeed
[04:27] <&Payne> we can do the "aini" style association gig
[04:28] <&Payne> we could do something more proactiveon our parts
[04:28] <@Hustle> that would be potentially powerful if we could pull it off, but it would require an agent to essentially "kamikaze" themselves.
[04:28] <&Payne> we could work on "exposing" someone who is working for the candidate we are not backing
[04:28] <@Hustle> oh shit. I got it.
[04:29] <@Hustle> we need to figure out who's who in their campaign
[04:29] <@Hustle> then we need to figure out who's in charge of marketing/messaging/networking stuff
[04:29] <@Hustle> and how to find them on myspace and facebook
[04:29] <@Hustle> then we datamine the shit out of them. shouldn't be hard
[04:29] <&Payne> a chief of staff in waiting?
[04:29] <&Payne> right
[04:29] <@Hustle> then we start digging
[04:30] <&Payne> we need research
[04:30] <&Payne> a lot of it
[04:30] <&Payne> and fast
[04:30] <@Hustle> if we hit big dirt, great. if we hit small dirt, we file it away and anyone who intersects the campaign can use it as the base to construct a scandal if they can get face-time with the right person
[04:31] <&Payne> hell, even asking the wrong question at the wrong time can have massive repercussions
[04:31] <&Payne> we don't HAVE to think big
[04:32] <@Hustle> yeah, we don;t have to try for one big bomb. we can throw dozens of little pebbles and still make big ripples
[04:33] <&Payne> which is why a multi-swing-state attack may work better
[04:33] * SquidBurger (4121b140@hide-52C73B6E.mibbit.com) has joined #discord
[04:33] * Eve sets mode +o SquidBurger for #discord
[04:33] <&Payne> we need to balance what we can do with what it will achieve
[04:34] <&Payne> ....and we need Cain
[04:36] <&Payne> so what have we got from this brainstorm?
[04:36] <&Payne> -targets : swing states where we have people on the ground we can/mey be able to get helping us
[04:36] <@lizziehaet> WHERE IS CAIN?
[04:36] <@lizziehaet> IS HE SLEEPING?
[04:37] <@Risus> CAIN DOES NOT SLEEP
[04:37] <@Requiem> its 430 in the mornig wgere he is
[04:37] <&Payne> -targets : people working on campaigns, as opposed to the candidates themselces
[04:37] <&Payne> wher I am too
[04:37] <&Payne> and I am still awake
[04:37] <@lizziehaet> OH THEN HE IS ASLEEP
[04:37] <&Payne> worling for The Cause
[04:37] <@SquidBurger> what dids i miss?
[04:37] <@lizziehaet> BECAUSE CAIN HAZ NORMAL HOURS NOW
[04:37] <@Risus> THE PAYNE HAS LEARNED THAT SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK
[04:37] <@Requiem> Cain seems to keep normal hours though
[04:38] <@lizziehaet> for now
[04:38] <&Payne> actually, ECH, have you been taking notes?
[04:38] <@lizziehaet> OF COURSE HE HAS BEEN
[04:38] <@lizziehaet> WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THAT
[04:38] <&Payne> if not, I have the log for all of this
[04:38] <&Payne> which may be better
[04:38] <@Hustle> OK, so we contact rat, TTM, and me, and brainstorm of anyone else who may be in a useful place
[04:39] <@Hustle> yes, I have been taking notes
[04:39] <&Eve> i'm trying so hard to follow this conversation and it's just not working. oh well
[04:39] <@Fred_> i used to be usefulm :(
[04:39] <@Risus> WE WILL STRIKE WITH PRECISION AND LAIL
[04:39] <@Fred_>  i fail
[04:39] <&Payne> we ALL are useful
[04:39] <&Payne> we need research
[04:39] <@Risus> MOSBUNALL
[04:39] <@Fred_> >:(
[04:39] <&Payne> we need people on the ground
[04:39] <@Hustle> yeah, anyone can help with campaign research
[04:39] <&Payne> we need people to spread rumours
[04:40] <@Requiem> What exactly are you trying to get done anyway?
[04:40] <@SquidBurger> whats going on?!?!?  rawr!
[04:40] <@Risus> CAMPAIGN FUCK 08
[04:40] <@Fred_> well id only help if i was in ohio, and im not, so im not helping
[04:40] <&Payne> we are voting for the noodle party in '08
[04:40] <@SquidBurger> oh no
[04:40] <@Fred_> woo'
[04:40] <@Risus> ADVICE PUPPY/ MSK
[04:40] <&Payne> and THAT is what this all about, rigt?
[04:40] <@Hustle> we need a schedule of campaign stops and who will be at those stops, a who's who of the campaign, anda list of agents in areas of strategic interest
[04:41] <&Payne> and we need to consider being able to parachute people into those ares to do the jobs we need done
[04:43] <@Hustle> parachutes. I don't know why I didn't think of that
[04:43] <&Payne> heh
[04:43] <&Payne> I'm thinking UK politics again
[04:43] <@SquidBurger> So I heard a rumor on a talk radio shoe that McCain has sent false absentee ballots to the swing states (like here, in brevard) to the elserly democrats. so they vote on what is essentially an advertisement thinking theyre sending in
[04:43] <@SquidBurger> their ballot and it doesnt count
[04:44] <@SquidBurger> so it's like they didnt vote. anyone know if there's any truth behind this?
[04:44] <@SquidBurger> LOL radio shoe! i meant show
[04:44] <&Payne> lail
[04:44] <&Payne> I was focused on shoe there
[04:44] <@Fred_> mmmmmmm australian doctor on house. wooo
[04:44] <&Payne> :O
[04:45] <@SquidBurger> also: elderly, not elserly
[04:45] * Risus is now known as risus_backlater
[04:45] <@Hustle> I hadn't heard anything about it, but it's a brilliant idea
[04:45] <&Payne> yeah
[04:45] <&Payne> and put the right spin on it.....
[04:45] <@Hustle> if you can get any sort of hard corroboration of that, squid, you should
[04:46] <@lizziehaet> YAY BOYTHING DIDN'T RUN AWAY FROM ME
[04:46] <@SquidBurger> it is really. but it kind of makes me sick, preying on the elderly AGAIN because they ARE very gullible
[04:46] <&Payne> lizzie: yay
[04:46] <&Payne> also, what did I tell you
[04:46] <@SquidBurger> i wish there was a way i could find out for sure. maybe one of the legit news stations has gotten wind of this? if not maybe they should?
[04:47] <@lizziehaet> i forgotted already
[04:47] <&Payne> lemme find the relevent convo
[04:47] <@lizziehaet> lol OKAY
[04:47] * lizziehaet is now known as lizzayhyper
[04:51] <&Payne> Lizzie, ygpm
[04:52] <@lizzayhyper> YGPM?
[04:52] <@lizzayhyper> OOOOH
[04:55] <&Payne> but yeah, ECH
[04:56] <@Hustle> OK, I'm out. Payne, we should both be sure to talk to the relevant people tomorrow
[04:56] <@IasonOuabache> http://mushroomprince.ytmnd.com/
[04:56] <&Payne> I do suggest trying to get some of Cains thoughts on this
[04:56] <&Payne> also
[04:56] <&Payne> see ya later man
[04:56] <@Hustle> I'll keep my notes handy
[04:56] <@Hustle> yeah, he's at the top of my list
[04:56] <@Hustle> peace out dawg