News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

To crap with the Chevy Volt

Started by Jasper, September 22, 2008, 08:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eve

I thought PD.com was about hanging onto everything forever. :? :eek:

/snark

ECH: right as usual.
Emotionally crippled narcissist.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Well, sure.

Basically, I was thinking about why 000's comment pissed me off, and it boils down to this: He didn't address me with it. If he'd said "Hey Nigel, I think you were being really condescending toward Felix in that thread, what's up with that?" I wouldn't have been pissed. But he said "What's up with Nigel being really condescending in this thread? <link>" and it had that schoolgirl-gossip quality about it and it fucking cheesed me. And then when I said "what did I do this time?" he and MS proceeded to pick apart my responses in this thread. Fuckers.
The end.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Felix on October 14, 2008, 01:07:51 AM
Quote from: Nigel on October 13, 2008, 11:52:39 PM
I'm not a non-confrontational person, and if someone is being an idiot AND being snippy about it with me, I'm going to either call bullshit or mock them for my own amusement until they shut up.

Quote from: Nigel on September 28, 2008, 02:01:03 AM
I am a confrontational cunt. Just giving you a heads-up.

:lulz:  Sure Nigel.  We believe yuo.

:lulz: Good job understanding, Corky.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Oh also if I get bored later I might be in IRC looking to start something, 'cause I'm a badass that way.   :argh!:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

This is why my post count is so high! I demand respect.  :kingmeh:

East Coast Hustle

PM me for PROTIPs on how to troll #discord.

:lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have my IRC opening line for all eternity, now.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Richter

Last I heard he had tried working with some of the Dr. steel forumites, with mixed success.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Richter on August 26, 2009, 09:42:28 PM
Last I heard he had tried working with some of the Dr. steel forumites, with mixed success.

Having poked at that hive of nonsense, I wish him luck. Dr. Steel seems to have some creative thought and a pretty good set of music... his little wannabe followers, OMGZ they're scary sad and pathetic.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Requia ☣

So many ways to stir shit with this thread...
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Cainad (dec.)

I think the last time Felix came back he expressed disillusionment with the Dr. Steel forums. Dunno what he's up to now.

Richter

I forget exactly what he said his approach or the responses were, so I'll defer to his account if I get it wrong.  Soemthing about seeding some of the writings and ideas he'd run across here.  Responses were a geenral "Yeah, that's cool."  and little further interest or disection.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

I think i've seen him on the Facebook thingy.