News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

Add your eccentric food habits/tips/quirks here!

Started by navkat, October 29, 2008, 09:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

I've been eating cottage cheese (LARGE CURD ONLY) scooped out of the container with pretzel crisps.

Disco Pickle

I will only eat fries that have been heavily salt and peppered.  If it looks like it's even been on the same plate as some condiment, I don't want em. 

Really, I don't put any of the big 3 condiments on anything.  I make an exception on my sandwiches for a spicy brown mustard but that's it.  No ketchup, no mayonnaise (fucking disgusting) no yellow mustard. 

I like a lot of black pepper in almost everything. 

If it lives in the sea, I will eat it. 

I love Tabasco sauce in my beer.  I will kill an entire bottle of the stuff in 1 12 pack.

I cook breakfast bacon with no pants on.  It's the only way I've found to actually make bacon taste BETTER, because I feel like I really worked for it.

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

In college I used to frequent a food cart that served hotdogs with cheese-fries on the hotdog, as a topping. I would still eat there if I had reason to be in that area.
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

Cainad (dec.)

Triscuits, cheese, dry sausage, and olives. I eat these things together in quantities that would make most people gag.

I also am stupidly addicted to sunflower seeds. Like, to the point of scratching up and burning the inside of my lips with the shells and salt.

Icey

A friend turned me onto a new life for chicken ramen.

1. Boil noodles until soft.

2. Mix in slice of sandwich cheese.

3. Add hot sauce.

4. INJOY

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Icey on September 14, 2011, 07:37:11 AM
A friend turned me onto a new life for chicken ramen.

1. Boil noodles until soft.

2. Mix in slice of sandwich awesome cheddar cheese.

3. Add hot sauce.

4. INJOY

Fixed that for ya  :wink: But yea, in a pinch cheese (of your preference) and hot sauce are a good cure for ramen. Even a sprinkle of bread crumbs or bit o' butter. I dunno, for ramen, we've made some pretty damn good ramen using various stuffs-in-fridge/leftovers.
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Dysfunctional Cunt

I love playing with Ramen.  We add in all kinds of goodies from the fridge.  My current favorite is the chilli ramen with sun dried tomatos, something green (last time I used leftover broccoli) and whatever goat cheese I have in the fridge. 

Nephew Twiddleton

I tend to focus on one type of food on my plate and finish it before moving onto the next type. Eg- I'll eat all of the chicken, then vegetables, then the potatoes.

I refuse to eat any sort of meat that was not from a warm-blooded creature. I eat no aquatic life.
Even then, I prefer to limit the species of animal that I eat to cattle, pig, chicken and turkey.

I hate mayonnaise and don't understand why people like it so much.

I prefer vinegar on my fries. I prefer steak fries to other fry types.

I don't like ruffled potato chips, but will eat them with appropriate dips.

I like spicy food and drinks. I will take it to masochistic levels. For example, I like ghost pepper sauce in a shot of tequila.

I like Irish food, but I hate cabbage. I hate corned beef too, but that's not real Irish food anyway, it's New Yorker.

I find the smell of seafood and cabbage to be repugnant enough to make me nauseous.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 14, 2011, 04:42:46 PM
I tend to focus on one type of food on my plate and finish it before moving onto the next type. Eg- I'll eat all of the chicken, then vegetables, then the potatoes.

I refuse to eat any sort of meat that was not from a warm-blooded creature. I eat no aquatic life.
Even then, I prefer to limit the species of animal that I eat to cattle, pig, chicken and turkey.

I like spicy food and drinks. I will take it to masochistic levels. For example, I like ghost pepper sauce in a shot of tequila.

I like Irish food, but I hate cabbage. I hate corned beef too, but that's not real Irish food anyway, it's New Yorker.

I find the smell of seafood and cabbage to be repugnant enough to make me nauseous.

You are a picky eater....  :lulz:  Actually it sounds more like you keep a kosher diet than anything.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Khara on September 14, 2011, 05:10:40 PM
Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 14, 2011, 04:42:46 PM

You are a picky eater....  :lulz:  Actually it sounds more like you keep a kosher diet than anything.

I used to be a lot worse  :lulz:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Suu

Ranch dressing.

On nearly everything NOT dessert.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

I've been told that putting vinegar on my french fries is "weird."

Is good for me, my whole family did it when I was growing up...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

I personally don't care for it, but I find it to be very popular in New England.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Juana

I'm a vegetarian, but will have nothing to do with mushrooms, eggplant, or tofu (I'm convinced there's no possible way to cook tofu correctly).

I drink yerba mate because coffee does terrible things to my stomach. Shoe Ears and family refer to it as "horse tea" because it has a grassy element to the flavor.

Mayo belongs in egg and potato salads, but no other foods because it's nasty and I can taste it in anything else.

I grew up eating "goopi", which is deli mustard and mayo mixed and put on top of broccoli. I can taste the mayo now, so I just eat it with mustard.

Pumpkin seeds are the best thing ever.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Freeky

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on September 15, 2011, 12:41:08 AM
I'm a vegetarian, but will have nothing to do with mushrooms, eggplant, or tofu (I'm convinced there's no possible way to cook tofu correctly).

I drink yerba mate because coffee does terrible things to my stomach. Shoe Ears and family refer to it as "horse tea" because it has a grassy element to the flavor.

Mayo belongs in egg and potato salads, but no other foods because it's nasty and I can taste it in anything else.

I grew up eating "goopi", which is deli mustard and mayo mixed and put on top of broccoli. I can taste the mayo now, so I just eat it with mustard.

Pumpkin seeds are the best thing ever.

Lies.  I made tofu apple soup, a riff on miso, and it came out GREAT.