News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Fucking Monkeys

Started by Vene, November 20, 2008, 02:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vene

http://www.naturalnews.com/024754.html
Apparently some fuckwit thinks there are no such things as viruses and it's all a big hoax.
:tgrr:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

WTF

Has this guy read ANYTHING about virus research since 1890?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

:lulz:

there's no such thing as AIDS.

a troll is born

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Iason Ouabache

"pharmaceutical mafia"    :lulz:  This guy is a pretty good troll.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Manta Obscura

Based on the title of this thread, I thought it would be a lot kinkier . . .
Everything I wish for myself, I wish for you also.

Vene

Quote from: Manta Obscura on November 20, 2008, 07:52:46 PM
Based on the title of this thread, I thought it would be a lot kinkier . . .
Look up bonobos.

Cainad (dec.)

Looks like that entire website is made of quacks.

"ZOMG MAMMOGRAMS WILL ROT YOUR TITS OFF" http://www.naturalnews.com/024857.html

Iason Ouabache

Wow!  I just poked around that site and found a whole lotta LAIL.  Anti-vaccine, anti-pharmacutical companies, anti-FDA, anti-chemotherapy, anti-mammograms, anti-breast cancer awareness  :?, anti-GMO, anti-tofu, anti-processed foods, anti-fluoride, pro-homeopathy, pro-raw food...  This place is worse than Answers in Genesis!
    \

Iason Ouabache

ZOMG!!1  You have to check out the cartoon section.  HI-FUCKIN-LARIOUS!!!

http://www.naturalnews.com/index-cartoons.html
    \

Manta Obscura

That entire site just pisses me off to no end. If ever there was a site that deserved trolling . . .

Manta Obscura

"There is absolutely no reliable scientific evidence showing that chemotherapy has any positive effect whatsoever on breast cancer. Try to find the science yourself: It doesn't exist!"

"Chemotherapy doesn't help people LIVE any longer, but it sure does make them DIE longer!" (Note: What the fuck?!)

"Myth #8: There is no cure for breast cancer

The Truth: There are MANY natural cures for breast cancer available right now

Just a few hours of research will turn up numerous natural cures for cancer: Vitamin D, cat's claw herbs, the Essiac formula, medicinal mushrooms, spirulina, cruciferous vegetables, green tea, graviola herbs, Chinese medicinal herbs, oxygen therapy, alkalizing water therapies and much more.

All these cures have one thing in common: They are ALL suppressed by the FDA and FTC. Telling the truth about anti-cancer foods, herbs or supplements is now a criminal offense in America."

I'm now officially, ravenously pissed-off.

Sorry that you died of cancer, Grandma; guess you should have drank more green tea, and stopped letting those evil doctors extend your life with their evil chemotherapy treatments. Which were evil, by the way. But I guess you couldn't have gotten better, because green tea is suppressed by the FDA and FTC.

OPTIMUS PINECONE

Well, I do keep waiting for it to lay waste to the land and it never does. It's like an energizer Y2K. WTF?!
"Sincere thought, real free thought, ready, in the name of superhuman authority or of humble common sense, to question the basis of what is officially taught and generally accepted, is less and less likely to thrive. It is, we repeat, by far easier to enslave a literate people than an illiterate one, strange as this may seem at first sight. And the enslavement is more likely to be lasting."   -Savitri Devi

"Great men of action... never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job, and at times they all are"   -Oswald Mosley

Cainad (dec.)

Damn it, they don't have a forum, or even comments! :argh!:

How can we possibly destroy them?!

Kai

Dumb people. Radiation therapy or chemotherapy, whatever you want to call it, works because cancer cells are runaway trains that don't have much internal reparative stability. When other cells get wacked by alpha and beta particles, they go into repair cycles but cancer cells have a harder time doing this. This is incidentaly why radiation therapy makes you sick, because the body is putting its energy into repairing and away from other processes like digestion (inducing nausea) and hair growth (making your hair fall out).

Also, I just read a poster on Cat's Claw ie Uncaria tormentosa in my university, a study done by a student, undergrad I think, that shows Cats Claw has no significant effect on skin cancers in lab rodents, which means its likely worthless for humans too.

Fuck I hate stupid humans.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish