Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

Very Short Stories (3 sentences)

Started by Cramulus, December 15, 2008, 09:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brotep

"And that is why I am never going to Mexico again."

Jasper

The big bang happened, then matter sat around for a while, doing what it does.  Sol coalesced and so did Earth, on the edge of the milky way.  Shortly after that, we grew old together.

Triple Zero

It was a Dark And Stormy Night ... LMNO lit his ass with a wiped cigar. It hurt like hell.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Pariah

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 24, 2010, 05:13:34 AM
The big bang happened, then matter sat around for a while, doing what it does.  Sol coalesced and so did Earth, on the edge of the milky way.  Shortly after that, we grew old together.
:fap:

That is awesome.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Jasper

Thanks. :)  I was going for poignant yet sweet.

Hoser McRhizzy

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 24, 2010, 05:13:34 AM

This is lovely.  :)
It feels unreal because it's trickling up.

BadBeast

Jim Morrison's life story.

I'm drunk, I'm nobody,
I'm drunk, I'm famous,
I'm drunk, I'm dead.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

The Good Reverend Roger

The wounded veteran finally hobbled up to his parent's house, after being away in the war for 6 years.  There was nobody there.  Turns out they'd moved, and left no forwarding address.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 12, 2010, 10:06:18 PM
The wounded veteran finally hobbled up to his parent's house, after being away in the war for 6 years.  There was nobody there.  Turns out they'd moved, and left no forwarding address.

:x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on December 17, 2008, 07:34:07 PM
It was an average Tuesday.  Well, except for that mean wind from the west.  It was that last gust that forced me into the median. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

BadBeast

I'm drunk, I'm nobody.
I'm Drunk, I'm famous.
I'm drunk, I'm dead.

The lost autobiography of Jim Morrison.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Freeky

Once upon a time, there was a kid. He got older. The end.

LMNO

"You once promised that I could tell you anything," he said.  She just turned, and closed the door behind her.  The dripping hammer slipped from his fingers and struck the floor with a soft 'thump'.

Richter

"Is not he droll?", asked the prince.  The jester capered, tumbled, and bowing, sliced his own throat before us.  "He is droll, sire." was my only reponse, as his blood seeped and ran through the spaces between the tiles.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

BadBeast

Baby, we can talk all night.  
But that ain't getting us nowhere.  
I've told you everything. . . . . . . . .