News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

Intermittens #5

Started by hooplala, December 18, 2008, 04:26:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dead Kennedy

Quote from: Sheered Völva on January 29, 2009, 06:27:11 AM
Quote from: A Gatecrashers Five Goons on January 13, 2009, 08:06:14 PMCan we refer to issue four as "The things mankind is not meant to know issue'?
How about The things humanity was not meant to know issue?

Sorry, I get tired of playing with just manthings.

DEER EDITORS

THE THINGS HUMANITY WASN'T MEANT TO KNOW ISSUE!?!?!  WHAT THE FUCK KINDOF SPECISISM IS THIS!!!!  WHY DON'T YOU JUST GO JOIN THE KKK YOU STUPID FUCKING SPECISIST FUCKING FUCKS!!!  DO YOU KICKPUPPIES TOO!?!!   I BET YOUR THE ONE WHO PUTS DOLPHINS IN THE FUCKING TUNA!!!!

I DEMEND YOU RENAME THIS ISSUE THE "UNSAFE FOR SENTIENT MINDS ISSUE" AND GET YOUR FUCKING HEADS OUTOF YOUR FUCKING ASSES!!!

SINCERELY,
PEOEPLE FOR THE ETHICAL CONSIDERATION OF SENTIENT SPECIES

PS I LIKED THE RECIPIES PLEASEPRINT MOAR.
To steal a person's voice is to censor them.  Change this sig and you are the censor. HAHAHA DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS

hooplala

Quote from: Sheered Völva on February 05, 2009, 04:46:22 AM
Quote from: BAWHEED on February 05, 2009, 03:47:48 AM
Well Ratatosk doesn't want a cease and desist message posted on here from www.realeaseissue4.com, does he?

I went there all excited to see what I'd find.  But all I saw was:

QuoteProxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET http://www.realeaseissue4.com/.

Reason: DNS lookup failure for: www.realeaseissue4.com

Damn, that was disappointing.

:lulz:

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Iron Sulfide

Quote from: BAWHEED on February 05, 2009, 03:21:01 PM
Quote from: Sheered Völva on February 05, 2009, 04:46:22 AM
Quote from: BAWHEED on February 05, 2009, 03:47:48 AM
Well Ratatosk doesn't want a cease and desist message posted on here from www.realeaseissue4.com, does he?

I went there all excited to see what I'd find.  But all I saw was:

QuoteProxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET http://www.realeaseissue4.com/.

Reason: DNS lookup failure for: www.realeaseissue4.com

Damn, that was disappointing.

:lulz:

:| How the fuck did they find that site? :eek:
Ya' stupid Yank.

Cramulus

Sheered Völva

Re: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=18913.msg656792#msg656792

With all due respect to the editor of Issue 5 (it was posted here--you have first choice), if for some reason you don't want to use it, I'd like to have it for Issue 7: Operation Mindfuck.

EDIT: I just noticed the part, if we don't charge anything. Does that include giving away the issue for free, but charging for a printed version (if we ever do that)?

Cramulus

I think it's fair to charge for print copies so long as the PDFs are free for download and print.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on February 04, 2009, 04:52:06 PM
I thought it was awesome.  Especially when the Judge found me in contempt of court.

dude don't go there. it's not funny, okay?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

If I have to change service providers one more time...

hooplala

Quote from: Sheered Völva on February 11, 2009, 06:39:57 AM
Re: http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=18913.msg656792#msg656792

With all due respect to the editor of Issue 5 (it was posted here--you have first choice), if for some reason you don't want to use it, I'd like to have it for Issue 7: Operation Mindfuck.

EDIT: I just noticed the part, if we don't charge anything. Does that include giving away the issue for free, but charging for a printed version (if we ever do that)?

Wait, so is it for issue 5, or no?  I'm -so far- very light on material.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Telarus

Grab it and run with it Hoops. Sheered Völva has at least 2 months on you to come up with content.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hey, if anyone doing an Intermittens is interested, I'd like to nominate my "Shut the fuck up" rant for it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on February 11, 2009, 07:47:41 PM
Hey, if anyone doing an Intermittens is interested, I'd like to nominate my "Shut the fuck up" rant for it.

Hey...

Shut the fuck up

:wink:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sheered Völva

Quote from: bawheed on February 11, 2009, 06:36:30 PM
Quote from: Sheered Völva on February 11, 2009, 06:39:57 AM

Wait, so is it for issue 5, or no?  I'm -so far- very light on material.

You have first choice--go for it!  :)