News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

Another Intermittens issue idea

Started by LMNO, December 24, 2008, 02:13:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I don't have the time or resources to do the Editor's job, but I had an Idea for IM#6, or whatever.

The :cn: issue.  Rumors, half-truths, wild claims, conspiracy theories, brags, boasts.

Manta Obscura

I like this idea. Though it's still 2 issues away (assuming we go ahead with not publishing issue 4, as is mentioned in the Issue 5 thread), I think I might like to take on this one as editor. By then (which I am guessing, at our current release rate, will be about late February or early March), I can teach myself a few formatting tricks, bone up on Pagemaker again, and possibly make it look slightly, but not entirely, unlike a steaming pile of crap.

Everything I wish for myself, I wish for you also.

hooplala

Quote from: LMNO on December 24, 2008, 02:13:33 PM
I don't have the time or resources to do the Editor's job, but I had an Idea for IM#6, or whatever.

The :cn: issue.  Rumors, half-truths, wild claims, conspiracy theories, brags, boasts.

Fucking brilliant.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Richter

SO a whole issue of the AWS's hijinks  :mrgreen:?
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Telarus

This would be a good opportunity to spread some buzz about AWS.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cainad (dec.)

Can we have an interview with "Adam Weishaupt," aka a senior member of the AWS?

fomenter

if somebody thinks its a good idea i might try to take "the gorge Orwell's 1984 was a secret how to create a tyranny manual" for the world's leaders to follow idea, that i posted about in some old thread, i will maybe look it up and expand on it for a intermittens issue that deals in conspiracy.

this was written under the influence of too much wine and i cant tell if i am making sense  :?
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

Fuquad

Quote from: Fomenter on December 31, 2008, 06:26:01 AM
if somebody thinks its a good idea i might try to take "the gorge Orwell's 1984 was a secret how to create a tyranny manual" for the world's leaders to follow idea, that i posted about in some old thread, i will maybe look it up and expand on it for a intermittens issue that deals in conspiracy.

this was written under the influence of too much wine and i cant tell if i am making sense  :?

you sir are a time traveller sent back to use our history against us

Or  :evil:
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

the last yatto

Quote-how is a raven like a writing desk?
most people think its because poee wrote on both,
whig party assassins tried to take him out according to paranoia issue 45

i could find this issue and get actual names. but it suggests that his stories had deeper meaning, and he faked his own death to escape to Europe and his assassin was put in charge of his literature estate's
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Sheered Völva

Quote from: YattoDobbs on January 01, 2009, 10:17:12 PM
Quote-how is a raven like a writing desk?
most people think its because poee wrote on both,
whig party assassins tried to take him out according to paranoia issue 45

i could find this issue and get actual names. but it suggests that his stories had deeper meaning, and he faked his own death to escape to Europe and his assassin was put in charge of his literature estate's

I heard that story about Edgar Allen Poe. Or are you talking about Poe? You do mention a raven and POEE?

Siriusly, did I miss something?

EDIT: OK, you are talking about EAP.  The Poee spelling threw me.  I thought you were talking about the Discordian group.  Nevermind.