News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

DCD is cool. 

Is it the vocals that annoys your co-worker? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Luna

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on May 13, 2011, 01:15:07 PM
DCD is cool. 

Is it the vocals that annoys your co-worker? 

Beats me.  Anything outside her comfort range seems to do it.  I don't understand that, myself, I can listen to almost everything, in the right mood. 
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Anna Mae Bollocks

Old Pariah, "To Mock A Killingbird".
If you don't know them, it's because Geffen was sinking all their $$ into promoting Guns & Roses at the time.
Kind of backfired on them, though.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

LMNO

Disco Pickle

Suu

I'm introducing Federal Hill to some of the finer tracks by The Prodigy...as in, Music for the Jilted Generation. I'm accidentally the whole thing.

...This pinot grigio is tasty.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Suu on May 14, 2011, 12:11:47 AM
I'm introducing Federal Hill to some of the finer tracks by The Prodigy...as in, Music for the Jilted Generation. I'm accidentally the whole thing.

...This pinot grigio is tasty.

I love that album.  was my first prodigy album.

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Bettie Serveert - Geek (although the recording is much better than this shitty one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRIfi4HMC2E)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Cain on May 14, 2011, 02:43:32 AM
Lady Gaga versus Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough Paparazzi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVh9yhDN4jM&feature=related
Torn between wanting to see what Cain posted and Gaga Aversion... :tinfoilhat:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."