News:

Can anyone ever be sufficiently committed to Sparkle Motion?

Main Menu

Suu demands to know what you are listening to!

Started by Suu, February 28, 2009, 09:18:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Murmur

Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Reeducation

Quote from: RWHN on January 09, 2012, 01:02:14 AM
For any of you Doors fans out there, a "lost" track is being officially released by the band at Noon time on their Facebook page. 

Given the sad state of affairs that is current day rock and roll, I look forward to this moment with great anticipation.

Aaand thank you! Great way to end the evening.
I am very calm

AFK

I haven't actually managed to listen to it.  I should fix that. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dildo Argentino

Linton Kwesi Johnson: Independant Intavenshan

Not too keen on rigor, myself - reminds me of mortis

Juana

Fiction - Beast
I'm not much for K Pop, but my friend made me a CD of it and I actually kinda like this one.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Murmur

Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

Slurrealist

"You're free, and freedom is beautiful. It will take time to restore chaos...but we will..."

AFK

Today it is going to be the Frank Black album Teenager of the Year on constant repeat. 

It's time to educate some of these young whippersnappers in the office as to what constitutes quality rock and roll. 

Nephew Twiddleton

Just got finished listening to keyboardists half hour long wake up alarm routine. Which includes the standard obnoxious sounding a?arm clock as well as the chorus for alice in chains' would on repeat.

Im over here often enough that i began to despise that song 6 months ago.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Oh hey. She didnt turn it off and get up. That was just the snooze button. Yep. Time to go to work.

Freeky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY
Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know

I was hearing this song on the radio and I really liked it, so I decided to see if it was up on youtube, being so new, and lo! the video is so fascinating that I can't even stop watching.

AFK

On my afternoon trip to Tim Hortons to pick up some joe I heard a cover of the Alice in Chains song "Would?" by Opeth. 

Which just confirmed my theory that Opeth are the single most boring metal band in existence.  Only they could manage to suck all of the life out of that song. 

Nephew Twiddleton

Well that and the same eight bars of it in a row over and over again.

Dont know how anne marie sleeps through that. You can hear that shit in the living room.