News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

So I've been gone for a little over a week and...

Started by East Coast Hustle, March 22, 2009, 12:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 26, 2009, 12:40:11 AM
Quote from: Malachite on March 26, 2009, 12:35:34 AM
Quote from: The Pariah on March 26, 2009, 12:25:51 AM
In all honesty I don't think the board has changed much

It hasn't changed much since January, no.

what do you mean, everybody has constantly been changing their screennames, avatars and been posting new topics and threads!

this board has been in constant flux, yet there is something MYSTERIOUSLY WRONG with this board i just cant put my finger on it ...

Laziness and error, Trips,  laziness and error.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: OPTIMUS PINECONE on March 26, 2009, 12:41:03 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 26, 2009, 12:17:01 AM
Quote from: OPTIMUS PINECONE on March 25, 2009, 05:46:38 PMOh, yeah, and TGRR's ultimate nihlism, totally worth the tithing.

My what?  Here's a suggestion:  get to know me a bit before you make an ass out of yourself saying stupid shit like that.

Quote from: OPTIMUS PINECONE on March 25, 2009, 05:46:38 PM
    OR KILL ME    

You're doing it wrong.

Sometimes, I'm just being funny. If you knew me better, you'd recognize this. Is this better? http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=18709.0

Sorry, don't care.  Do yourself a favor and don't waste much more time typing posts to me. 

TGRR,
Courteous to the bitter end.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Thurnez Isa

this board has been in constant flux, yet there is something MYSTERIOUSLY WRONG with this board i just cant put my finger on it ...

a lot of people aren't having fun anymore...
:sad:

some time's it's understandable due to external problems and all

some still are though
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Faust

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on March 26, 2009, 12:43:54 AM

some still are though
its has its ups and downs. hell of a lot of depressing topics at the moment though.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

OPTIMUS PINECONE

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 26, 2009, 12:41:31 AM
Quote from: OPTIMUS PINECONE on March 26, 2009, 12:33:00 AM
     :cry:     You can't always help how you appear to other people.

I noticed that you carefully get to know people before you fly around the board smacking "eat a dick" and "shut the fuck up"

ALSO, from ass to ass, I mentioned you in an admiring way ( :wink:) because you're always exploding shit in an apocalyptic finale. It's not a personal judgement. I mean, your name isn't really TGRR and you don't really look like Bob Dobbs right?

But again, you've been here longer so, flame on girl and tell me how to do it right daddy.

No, actually, I think I'll just jam you in the same box as Dead Kennedy and Lamanite, and then stop caring about your existence.  

AWW, You cared?
"Sincere thought, real free thought, ready, in the name of superhuman authority or of humble common sense, to question the basis of what is officially taught and generally accepted, is less and less likely to thrive. It is, we repeat, by far easier to enslave a literate people than an illiterate one, strange as this may seem at first sight. And the enslavement is more likely to be lasting."   -Savitri Devi

"Great men of action... never mind on occasion being ridiculous; in a sense it is part of their job, and at times they all are"   -Oswald Mosley

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on March 26, 2009, 12:45:06 AM

some still are though
its has its ups and downs. hell of a lot of depressing topics at the moment though.

Fun is too much work.  It's easier just to tear into your friends.

Good thing we're not like the cabbages, or anything.

Pariah

some still are though

Well we live in depressing times. It's not like P.D. is some sort of sheltered place.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Thurnez Isa

I just lucked out in that i ended up avoiding all, if not most of the threads that started arguments
still haven't read the original lys' woman organism thread... probably never will due to what it sparked
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Messier Undertree

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on March 26, 2009, 12:47:23 AM
I just lucked out in that i ended up avoiding all, if not most of the threads that started arguments
still haven't read the original lys' woman organism thread... probably never will due to what it sparked

This thread actually came before that IIRC.

Faust

Quote from: The Pariah on March 26, 2009, 12:47:02 AM

some still are though

Well we live in depressing times. It's not like P.D. is some sort of sheltered place.
Fuck that, depression is a safety net, its training wheels, and inflatable water wings.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Faust on March 26, 2009, 12:49:45 AM
Quote from: The Pariah on March 26, 2009, 12:47:02 AM

some still are though

Fuck that, depression is a safety net, its training wheels, and inflatable water wings.

THIS.

Pariah

What I was trying to say is that we've become more news orientated (atleast on Apple Talk) and there hasn't been a lot of good news recently.
That's all
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Pariah on March 26, 2009, 12:52:33 AM
What I was trying to say is that we've become more news orientated (atleast on Apple Talk) and there hasn't been a lot of good news recently.
That's all

I don't think that's it.  We've been laughing at doom for years and years.

No, we've gotten big enough again that cliques are forming, and the pecking has begun.  Why?  Because for all of our talk, we're all still apparently monkeys, and act like monkeys do, because being a REAL FUCKING HUMAN is TOO FUCKING HARD.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 26, 2009, 12:55:36 AM
That's all

No, we've gotten big enough again that cliques are forming, and the pecking has begun.  Why?  Because for all of our talk, we're all still apparently monkeys, and act like monkeys do, because being a REAL FUCKING HUMAN is TOO FUCKING HARD.

:monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Fred Noodle on March 26, 2009, 01:07:46 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 26, 2009, 12:55:36 AM
That's all

:monkeydance: :monkeydance: :monkeydance:

FUCK YOU!  MY MOTHER WAS KILLED BY...aw, fuckkit.  :lol: