News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

Unlimited "Glenn Beck is a nutter" thread

Started by Cain, September 26, 2009, 04:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

I expected them to join the Young Christian Athletes Society, among other things. Not debate and forensics, which is run by godless liberals.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

the last yatto

you know your missing a great opportunity
who they would pick as a better president
bush or palin...
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Juana

"Missing a great opportunity"? Not likely. Most of the boys have a hard on for Palin and would pick her over Bush any day, and the girls love her, too. I predict many PALIN 2012 stickers on back packs next year.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

the last yatto

ask for a debate about really wacky right topics... ten commandments in the courtroom
even frame topics that the left answer is reasonable but the partyline or "common sense" says otherwise
object is to get a student to say something so far out there, secret service is called by the PTA
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Juana

Quote from: Pēleus on March 29, 2010, 04:41:07 AM
ask for a debate about really wacky right topics... ten commandments in the courtroom
object is to get a student to say something so far out there, secret service is called by the PTA
You have a frightening amount of faith in that kind of thing. Short of a bomb threat, nothing my kids say is going to raise an eyebrow, and I mean NOTHING.

the last yatto

well if nothing else trying to argue the other-side of an argument that conflicts with their BIP
might provoke them to think for themselfs

also ment to say who would be a better president palin or beck..
not sure how i confused that one  :D

Juana

I try, believe me, but it's a bit like trying to tear the blinkers off a blind horse. They have that smug right wing thing going on already--"if it's inconvenient, it ain't true."

Lord Quantum

Quote from: Hover Cat on March 29, 2010, 04:43:17 AM
You have a frightening amount of faith in that kind of thing. Short of a bomb threat, nothing my kids say is going to raise an eyebrow, and I mean NOTHING.

Where the fuck do you live? Kids get expelled around here just for looking funny.
Quote from: Cain on March 28, 2010, 09:44:45 PM
Fuck it.  I'm going to get ordained as a Catholic priest and start robbing banks and mugging people.  I mean, apparently, you can be excused any crime if you're in with the Big V.

Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 28, 2008, 02:09:45 AM

Lets try it on an even simpler level:

1) There is a minimum energy/mass things can have, everything can be measured in a multiple of this minimum.

2) Objects at this size, or close to it, don't have an exact position or velocity, so they look like waves in most experiments.

3) If you try to measure the location, they act more like particles, just to fuck with you, but the velocity gets more uncertain, also just to fuck with you.

Conclusion: God hates physicists.

GASMs - PosterGASM (Calvinball edition), AbbyGASM

Pirate Pass Off Scorecard (5)

Jenne

Quote from: Mangrove on March 25, 2010, 05:07:18 PM
I saw the Daily Show parody yesterday. Have to say that, while it was certainly amusing in places, I wasn't laughing too much. It was getting into that territory that Bill Hicks was in towards the end of his life where you know what he's saying is funny yet, at the same time, you just feel weird when you realize how serious the problem is. In this case, it's the fact that someone, somewhere is taking Beck seriously even if he's (Beck) a troll.

There was a great clip of Beck, I think of Mar 10th where he said 'I am not a journalist'. And to me, that's a huge fucking problem - when you have a show on an <ahem, cough> NEWS CHANNEL, you'd think being a journalist would've been an entry requirement.

Beck used to be (and basically, still is) one of those wearisome radio DJs who want to convince you how freaking 'zany' they are. He's a Conservative Pinealist and if he was on this forum, there would be mammoth hate shitting threads extending over 50+ pages.

Incidentally, I donated $1 to the 'get Rush a ticket' website and suggested that if Rush won't go, then see if Glenn will move to Costa Rica instead.

They're actually giving the money to Planned Parenthood if he won't accpet it.

Jenne

even frame topics that the left answer is reasonable but the partyline or "common sense" says otherwise

:crankey:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on March 29, 2010, 02:37:04 PM
Quote from: Mangrove on March 25, 2010, 05:07:18 PM
I saw the Daily Show parody yesterday. Have to say that, while it was certainly amusing in places, I wasn't laughing too much. It was getting into that territory that Bill Hicks was in towards the end of his life where you know what he's saying is funny yet, at the same time, you just feel weird when you realize how serious the problem is. In this case, it's the fact that someone, somewhere is taking Beck seriously even if he's (Beck) a troll.

There was a great clip of Beck, I think of Mar 10th where he said 'I am not a journalist'. And to me, that's a huge fucking problem - when you have a show on an <ahem, cough> NEWS CHANNEL, you'd think being a journalist would've been an entry requirement.

Beck used to be (and basically, still is) one of those wearisome radio DJs who want to convince you how freaking 'zany' they are. He's a Conservative Pinealist and if he was on this forum, there would be mammoth hate shitting threads extending over 50+ pages.

Incidentally, I donated $1 to the 'get Rush a ticket' website and suggested that if Rush won't go, then see if Glenn will move to Costa Rica instead.

They're actually giving the money to Planned Parenthood if he won't accpet it.

That's brilliant!  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Juana

Quote from: Lord Quantum on March 29, 2010, 02:05:56 PM
Quote from: Hover Cat on March 29, 2010, 04:43:17 AM

Where the fuck do you live? Kids get expelled around here just for looking funny.
I live in a land of rolling suburbs, filled with SUVs, strip mall churches, soccer moms hopped on their kids' ritalin, and tea baggers. Everyone here seems to assume nothing bad will ever happen, until it does. It's a bit like being trapped in a slice of the 1950s.

Lord Quantum

I would say that I feel sorry for you but I live in Georgia. We're more paranoid but other than that, I see your strip mall churches and raise you an army of street preachers.
Quote from: Cain on March 28, 2010, 09:44:45 PM
Fuck it.  I'm going to get ordained as a Catholic priest and start robbing banks and mugging people.  I mean, apparently, you can be excused any crime if you're in with the Big V.

Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 28, 2008, 02:09:45 AM

Lets try it on an even simpler level:

1) There is a minimum energy/mass things can have, everything can be measured in a multiple of this minimum.

2) Objects at this size, or close to it, don't have an exact position or velocity, so they look like waves in most experiments.

3) If you try to measure the location, they act more like particles, just to fuck with you, but the velocity gets more uncertain, also just to fuck with you.

Conclusion: God hates physicists.

GASMs - PosterGASM (Calvinball edition), AbbyGASM

Pirate Pass Off Scorecard (5)

Juana

Quote from: Lord Quantum on March 30, 2010, 02:05:07 AM
I would say that I feel sorry for you but I live in Georgia. We're more paranoid but other than that, I see your strip mall churches and raise you an army of street preachers.
Got those, too.

But! We only have one mega-church, which most of us refer to as the Mother Ship for a variety of reasons.

Jenne