News:

"We don't make the apocalypse, we make the apocalypse better."

Main Menu

Unlimited "Glenn Beck is a nutter" thread

Started by Cain, September 26, 2009, 04:33:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Quote from: LMNO on March 30, 2010, 08:35:27 PM
Ten bucks says he was getting off on it.

There was some silence on his end, I can't believe I laughed that long, but a series of thoughts like, "shit, wtf?! I sounded horrible just now!" and his "I totally just called the WRONG NUMBER" made me laugh and laugh...then I thought FUCK you should let him get off the phone and stop laughing now.

I think I've had too much coffee...

Jenne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 30, 2010, 08:36:32 PM

She charged me $4.99/minute for phone rage.

:oops:

Dok,
Thinks we might be on to something.

More like "phone HOWL"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Jenne on March 30, 2010, 08:38:56 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 30, 2010, 08:36:32 PM

She charged me $4.99/minute for phone rage.

:oops:

Dok,
Thinks we might be on to something.

More like "phone HOWL"

Either way.  I'm up for any program.
Molon Lube

the last yatto

Quote from: Jenne on March 29, 2010, 02:38:18 PM
Quote from: Pēleus on March 29, 2010, 04:41:07 AM
ask for a debate about really wacky right topics... ten commandments in the courtroom
even frame topics that the left answer is reasonable but the partyline or "common sense" says otherwise
object is to get a student to say something so far out there, secret service is called by the PTA
:crankey:

if Bush's staff actually took the 8 year old's drawing of the president a few years back
seriously enough to interview his family.

who knows what kinda circus a right wing bastard could produce :lulz:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

infact i think its only a matter of time, before it happens anyways in the wild
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jenne

Quote from: Pēleus on March 31, 2010, 08:00:42 PM
Quote from: Jenne on March 29, 2010, 02:38:18 PM
Quote from: Pēleus on March 29, 2010, 04:41:07 AM
ask for a debate about really wacky right topics... ten commandments in the courtroom
even frame topics that the left answer is reasonable but the partyline or "common sense" says otherwise
object is to get a student to say something so far out there, secret service is called by the PTA
:crankey:

if Bush's staff actually took the 8 year old's drawing of the president a few years back
seriously enough to interview his family.

who knows what kinda circus a right wing bastard could produce :lulz:
Quote from: Pēleus on March 31, 2010, 08:02:44 PM
infact i think its only a matter of time, before it happens anyways in the wild

Any motherfucking PTA that does that needs stripping of its charter.

Our first mission (yes, I said our, fuck you) is to ADVOCATE for children.  First, foremost, end of story.  If your PTA is not doing that, then become a PTO for chrissakes and have done with it.

Freeky

Jenne

It's a non-PTA affiliated parent-teacher-volunteer organization.  Doesn't have the legislative arm that PTA does.  PTA has a national rhetoric, PTOs are on their own, get their own insurance, don't have national membership.

PTA is a CHAIN, PTOs are mom-n-pops, set up to fundraise, primarily.  PTA's main function is NOT to fundraise (if that's all your unit's doing, then they're doin' it WRONG!), but instead to mobilize parents in efforts to advocate for all children, everywhere.

Freeky

Learning is win! :D

Also, sounds like PTAs are supposed to be a good thing, only there's a lot of potential for monkeys to fuck it up for everyone. Yes?

Jenne

just like the rest of life, Freeky, hells yes.

PTA has a bad rep mostly because they are hierarchical, and we all know what happens when folks get hierarchical.  But, on the other had, it has the potential to do great things, which is why I am tied to it.

Freeky

Cain

From the above link:

QuoteLike his boss, President Obama, Secretary Salazar has shown that he leads by consensus and collaboration, not by decree.

That doesn't sound like the Enrico I know...

Freeky

Quote from: Cain on April 05, 2010, 03:00:12 PM
From the above link:

QuoteLike his boss, President Obama, Secretary Salazar has shown that he leads by consensus and collaboration, not by decree.

That doesn't sound like the Enrico I know...

That's because...