News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

The Cheeseburger Experiment

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, October 02, 2009, 09:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nast

Quote from: Squid on October 28, 2009, 04:16:21 AM
I <3 your blog :)

maybe I just really like the way you write.
It's very colorful and makes me laugh.

THIS.

It's really enjoyable to read.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Squid on October 28, 2009, 04:16:21 AM
I <3 your blog :)

maybe I just really like the way you write.
It's very colorful and makes me laugh.

Aww SQUEEEE! :D
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm pretty much reduced to eating raw beef with cheese and onion mixed in. It's the only thing I want.

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Sir Squid Diddimus

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Lemon might be nice, but it's not bad as it stands. It's seasoned with a bit of salt and pepper, the onion adds a nice kick, and so far my favorite is a bit of goat cheese in it.

Bet it would be tasty on toast points.

Jenne

Now I'm wondering if I could get used to eating raw beef.  My dad LOVES it, but never ate it with regularity because it upset his stomach.  IBS is a bitch.

The smell of raw meat turns my stomach, so I'd need something to cover the smell up.

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Jenne

Quote from: Richter on October 29, 2009, 05:14:06 PM
Worcestershire suace.

Yeah, that has a strong enough smell to cover/overpower just about anything.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

But then it would just taste like Worcestershire sauce, which is gross.

Richter

I like the stuff.

Then again I also like fish n' chips with malt vinegar, hot dogs with sauerkraut, and dog with kimchii.
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Jenne

I do like WS, but sometimes it is overpowering.  Would have to be subtlely used, perhaps with other flavorings.

Sir Squid Diddimus

I love raw beef in the form of a nice carpaccio or ceviche
My stomach likes it as well. Never had a problem

Jenne

Carpaccio I can take, and the thinly sliced ham, too.  My dad just has tummy issues--I do too, but not in that way.  I just dislike the smell of raw hamburger, raw chicken, raw lamb...etc.

Richter

I've never eaten raw meat, other than sushi, but I do love steak / roasts prepared rare.  Fried to a crisp on the outside, yet still pulsating on the inside is fine with me.