News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Aaaaaaaaand They're Off!

Started by SpazztheCelestial, October 24, 2009, 06:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpazztheCelestial

Time to round up the sheeple's and give 'em all their nice shots. I'll being paying extra special attention to what's happening in the backround once this gets into full swing.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091024/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_obama_swine_flu

Spazz-Paranoid Conspiracy Nutjob
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.-George Carlin

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

All that article says is that Obama wants to streamline the paperwork for people who are sick with swine flu to get faster treatment when they go to the hospital, instead of sitting around in the waiting room infecting everyone else.

It would be nice if they had enough vaccine for the people who want it. I'd have my kids vaccinated already, if it was available.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

SpazztheCelestial

I think the whole H1N1 thing is a scam cooked up to make money for Pharma and whittle  away a few more of our civil liberties. Declaring a "national emergency" is just the beginning.Mark my words-this will not end well. I just don't trust these greedy rat bastards one bit.
The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.-George Carlin

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

rong

Quote from: SpazztheCelestial on October 24, 2009, 07:10:33 PM
I think the whole H1N1 thing is a scam cooked up to make money for Pharma and whittle  away a few more of our civil liberties. Declaring a "national emergency" is just the beginning.Mark my words-this will not end well. I just don't trust these greedy rat bastards one bit.

i like the way you think
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

Messier Undertree

Quote from: SpazztheCelestial on October 24, 2009, 07:10:33 PM

Deus Ex is my favourite game too.

rong

anyone know any conspiracy theorems?
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

SpazztheCelestial

Quote from: rong on October 25, 2009, 10:27:50 AM
anyone know any conspiracy theorems?

I do know a few. Some are plausible.Many are beyond ridiculous.
I think that the persuit of self interest on the part of the wealthy and powerful,without regard for the consequences to the rest of us,fully explains most of the horrific bullshit that goes on in the world.

Kai

This thread should be in apple talk.

Spazz, this is a rant subforum, not a "links to things that piss us off" subforum.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

SpazztheCelestial

Quote from: Kai on October 25, 2009, 12:37:05 PM
This thread should be in apple talk.

Spazz, this is a rant subforum, not a "links to things that piss us off" subforum.

There I go,peeing on the carpet again. Sorry.

Bad Spazz   :oops:

Triple Zero

i dunno, if there's anything being covered up, I'm pretty sure it is something completely different that will be drowned out by the screaming hordres of paranoid conspiracy nuts, fundies and whoever was yelling death panels before cause surely obama is trying to kill our children this time.

in the mean time while everybody is looking the other way a bunch of banks will clean out and slurp up the last bits of bailouts, or some far away country will be invaded to please the big corps and Xe/Blackwater or anything you name it.

and yeah they'll take more of your liberties away, like they ever stopped doing that.

but it won't be the vaccins.

who the fuck cares about the vaccins? i mean, you get a flu shot. boo hoo. big fucking deal.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

SpazztheCelestial

SpazztheCelestial

Quote from: Triple Zero on October 25, 2009, 01:23:53 PM

who the fuck cares about the vaccins? i mean, you get a flu shot. boo hoo. big fucking deal.

In addition, FUCK YOU my baby brother DIED from getting a fucking flu shot.

And WTF is a vaccin?

Fuquad

THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

SpazztheCelestial

Quote from: A Pesky Nonvoting Screeching on October 25, 2009, 03:08:49 PM
Quote from: SpazztheCelestial on October 25, 2009, 02:38:14 PM
And WTF is a vaccin?
My guess is that it's something similar to persuit.

A humiliated Spazz slinks away in disgrace, muttering...  "You got me there.Why oh WHY didn't I put gas in the fucking spell-checker?!"