News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

PBS: Brought to you by...

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, November 18, 2009, 11:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Requia ☣ on November 19, 2009, 02:17:43 AM
Preventing seeding was banned.

Good to know.   :D

Quote from: Z³ on November 19, 2009, 02:22:01 AM
I'm not trying to say there is something inherently wrong with that... although to be honest I think that the idea of being able to hold a copyright on a genome is quite possibly going to set a very dangerous precedent, I'm merely trying to draw attention to the questionable legal practices of Monsanto.

Oh, I'm completely saying there's something inherently wrong with that.   :lol:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Z³ on November 19, 2009, 02:25:12 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 19, 2009, 02:11:48 AM
Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on November 18, 2009, 11:59:55 PM
...Monsanto?

:asplode:

LOL HIPPIES OWNED.

More like farmers owned, unless you think that farmers are hippies?
In which case, I would invite you to come visit rural Nebraska.

Talking about PBS and it's viewers, dumbshit.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Z³ on November 19, 2009, 02:00:29 AM
Quote from: Lysergic on November 19, 2009, 12:43:02 AM
Ok I had no idea who monsanto was, but after doing a bit of wikiing, learned besides the bovine growth hormone thing, they produce GM food.

Ok, while I don't agree with bovine growth hormones, I hope you guys aren't bitching about this just because they're a GM company, or else I'll bitch slap you like the fucking hippies you are.

I've heard that their Roundup Resistant strains of corn, soy beans, etc.. have a way of finding their way of getting into crops of farmers who dont grow those strains, those farmers in turn have a way of being sued into the dark ages by the Monsanto corporation.

They're doing this with pigs now too.

Dysfunctional Cunt

I watch a lot of PBS, to be honest I don't give a crap where their funding comes from. 

For the record though, I'm not a fucking hippie.  I just think mainstream tv is mainly crap these days. 

If you don't have cable, you don't have a whole hell of a lot of choices....

fomenter

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on November 19, 2009, 07:37:53 PM
Quote from: Z³ on November 19, 2009, 02:00:29 AM
Quote from: Lysergic on November 19, 2009, 12:43:02 AM
Ok I had no idea who monsanto was, but after doing a bit of wikiing, learned besides the bovine growth hormone thing, they produce GM food.

Ok, while I don't agree with bovine growth hormones, I hope you guys aren't bitching about this just because they're a GM company, or else I'll bitch slap you like the fucking hippies you are.

I've heard that their Roundup Resistant strains of corn, soy beans, etc.. have a way of finding their way of getting into crops of farmers who dont grow those strains, those farmers in turn have a way of being sued into the dark ages by the Monsanto corporation.

They're doing this with pigs now too.
and suing the dairy's for daring to say untreated milk (no GH) is better....
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp