Author Topic: Black Metal Discordia.  (Read 1936 times)

Thirst ov Fyre!

• Known
    • View Profile
Black Metal Discordia.
« on: November 26, 2009, 06:56:55 pm »
This are the works of a friend of a friend, their band is called "Dreaming Void".

Here are a couple of songs on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH5Y88M3y9c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuGGdzTZPs8

Here is the full album: http://rapidshare.com/files/308151635/_2009_...Celestial_Light_Stood_Eternal_metalarea.org.rar

What's a better place for UNDERGROUND Black Metal than in society of discordians?

Triple Zero

• DO NOT ABUSE EXCEPT FOR URGENT FURNITURE MOVING EMERGENCIES
  • One-Armed Jizz Moppers
  • Deserved It
  • Horrible and Sexy Queen of Cheese
    • View Profile
    • Random BIP
Re: Black Metal Discordia.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 07:30:45 pm »
... the legislator's office?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Sir Squid Diddimus

• Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 07:42:31 pm »

Roaring Biscuit!

• Certifiably
  • Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 08:41:24 pm »
is all black metal that dull?

MMIX

• Prince of Whales Blowhole
  • Deserved It
  • FUNEX? S, VFX. FUNEM? S, VFM
    • View Profile
How do you know you are a Discordian?
It is written on my medical records

The Johnny

• did nots
  • Deserved It
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 02:04:30 am »

Are you fucking kidding me? That song doesnt even have vocals, which are the basic component of black metal, thats just a drummer and a guitar player jerkingoff over a lame riff over and over again.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Freeky

• Can't breathe anymore.
  • Deserved It
  • wat
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 03:27:26 am »
:/
If someone does the “Fine, you’re right, I’m clearly a terrible person, I’m Satan, I’m the worst person alive, I should just die” thing in response to criticism of their harmful behavior, they are trying to manipulate people and flip the situation around so that they look like a victim.

As a neuroscientist I have to disagree with the perception that anyone is doing mathematical modeling of cognitive intelligence, yet; intelligence as an economist defines it, yes, but economists are worlds away from actual cognition.

Although it is outside the purview of this organization to offer personal advice, we can say -- without assuming any liability -- that previous experience indicates (and recent market studies corroborate) that given the present condition of the marketplace, continuing with your present course of action is likely to result in substantial in

Thirst ov Fyre!

• Known
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 04:31:55 am »
Here is more of Dreaming Void! Eat it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kD7qDmxSQHs

Cait M. R.

• Outlandish
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2009, 09:14:31 am »
Just occurred to me that this fellow is pretty much a living spam bot. He's contributed nothing other than promotion for his "friends' band"  and a shoddy attempt to make us feel obligated to check it out.

Just sayin'.

Thirst ov Fyre!

• Known
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2009, 06:51:09 pm »
Just occurred to me that this fellow is pretty much a living spam bot. He's contributed nothing other than promotion for his "friends' band"  and a shoddy attempt to make us feel obligated to check it out.

Just sayin'.

You've made a good point. I shall definitely NOT spam on principia discordia forums.

I am not obligating you to do anything. I though this was called "Bring and Brag" forums, no?

You Contributor  :wink: