News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

Pineal Junk (Put it here so you won't be mentally destroyed)

Started by ThisIsMyName.StopAsking, December 06, 2009, 10:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisIsMyName.StopAsking

If you wish to write random pineal-vomit, put it here so that everybody else can simply ignore you.
(Note: I will not be posting here any longer, so free reign.) And people who will probably accuse me of encouraging the nonsense, I'm slowly starting to get things here, so I don't really encourage the nonsense... I just think it needs this dumping space so it doesn't go in serious discussions.

Cainad (dec.)

So, what, this is like a shooting range?

Not sure how I feel about this, but I'll give it a try. Could be kinda funny to see all the Pineal turkeys lined up in a row and mow them down in one fell swoop.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

I'm sensing an assumption here.  An assumption that the stunts most won't stand to have walk down the streets will be allowed if it's kept confined to specially prepared basements, clubs, or conventions.  

No promises about things rolling that way here.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Johnny

This thread is bullshit.

Now where the hell is the Wandering Furby thread?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Lies

- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ThisIsMyName.StopAsking on December 06, 2009, 10:07:23 PM
If you wish to write random pineal-vomit, put it here so that everybody else can simply ignore you.
(Note: I will not be posting here any longer, so free reign.) And people who will probably accuse me of encouraging the nonsense, I'm slowly starting to get things here, so I don't really encourage the nonsense... I just think it needs this dumping space so it doesn't go in serious discussions.

How thoughtful of you.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

ThisIsMyName.StopAsking

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2009, 01:37:01 AM

How thoughtful of you.

To make up for my previous noobiness, and I owed you for the grace period; I'm still learning all of this.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ThisIsMyName.StopAsking on December 07, 2009, 01:39:27 AM

How thoughtful of you.

To make up for my previous noobiness, and I owed you for the grace period; I'm still learning all of this.

Yeah, but the forum monkeys have caught your scent.  You're doomed.

Lies

Quote from: ThisIsMyName.StopAsking on December 07, 2009, 01:39:27 AM

How thoughtful of you.

Dude, heres the secret to getting along with us:

Don't be a discordian here. We don't like discordians. We prefer human beings. Or at least monkeys that have learned to stand upright and talk and communicate coherently, and understand what a signal-to-noise ratio is and why you shouldn't be contributing to the noise and trying to up the signal.

It's not too late to make amends, but if you keep on making shitty topics like this, you'll get no respect.

That being said, always keep in mind,
FISH.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Take that as an example of what you shouldn't do.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

The Johnny

<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

The Good Reverend Roger

Nast

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2009, 01:54:18 AM
Quote from: JohNyx on December 07, 2009, 01:53:18 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2009, 01:37:20 AM
Quote from: JohNyx on December 07, 2009, 12:44:33 AM

This thread is bullshit.

Now where the hell is the Wandering Furby thread?

I lost it.   :oops:
I NUKED IT, MUHWAHHAHA :evil:

:crankey: :crankey: :crankey:

Never did.  It's around someplace.

I thought I saw it around Literate Chaotic, but it turned out it was just some stale vomit.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."