News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

Can you be Wiccan and Discordian?

Started by No u, December 24, 2009, 05:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No u

Quote from: NotPublished on December 24, 2009, 09:50:07 PM
Alot of people have a habbit of leaning towards the hurt side most of the time though

*shrugs* I didn't tell them to.
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Payne

FireWillow waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were discordians in the TCC. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Taliesin were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
FireWillow was a wiccan for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the mhadjiques and he said to dad "I want to be on the mughyhygqquicals daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE MOCK BY DISCORDIANS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the forum of the TCC he knew there were discordians.
"This is Taliesin" the radio crackered. "You must fight the discordians!"
So FireWillow gotted his wnad and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the discordians
"I will shoot at him" said the mecha-erisian and he fired the jenkem tubes. FireWillow wandaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the discordians" he shouted
The radio said "No, FireWillow. You are the discordians"
And then FireWillow was a zombie.

Edit: For Grating Justice!

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Payne on December 24, 2009, 09:56:20 PM
Invicta waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were discordians in the TCC. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Taliesin were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Invicta was a wiccan for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the mhadjiques and he said to dad "I want to be on the mughyhygqquicals daddy."
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the forum of the TCC he knew there were demons.
So Invicta gotted his wnad and blew up the wall.
"I will shoot at him" said the mecha-erisian and he fired the jenkem tubes. Invicta wandaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
The radio said "No, Invicta. You are the discordians"
And then Invicta was a zombie.

:mittens: :lulz:

No u

Invicta waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were discordians in the TCC. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Taliesin were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Invicta was a wiccan for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the mhadjiques and he said to dad "I want to be on the mughyhygqquicals daddy."
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the forum of the TCC he knew there were demons.
"I will shoot at him" said the mecha-erisian and he fired the jenkem tubes. Invicta wandaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.

:lulz:
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

NotPublished

:lulz: :lulz: Ho crap it gets funnier with each read
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Payne

I haven't been involved in TCC at all, otherwise I would have used your name from there, Invicta. I just don't know it is all.

No u

Quote from: Payne on December 24, 2009, 10:00:33 PM
I haven't been involved in TCC at all, otherwise I would have used your name from there, Invicta. I just don't know it is all.

FireWillow, if you care to edit it.  It would be funnier.
WARNING!!

Payne

Pope Pixie Pickle

Payne

I dunno if we've actually stolen them. We certainly have a few of them here though.

No u

WARNING!!

Payne

Oh, no, you misunderstand me. I was accepting the mittens and lulz for the story post. I can't take credit for figuring out you were a TCC'er at all, seeing as someone mentioned it in the IRC channel last night.

Bu🤠ns

No u

Quote from: Payne on December 24, 2009, 10:17:59 PM
Oh, no, you misunderstand me. I was accepting the mittens and lulz for the story post. I can't take credit for figuring out you were a TCC'er at all, seeing as someone mentioned it in the IRC channel last night.

Ahhh...My apologies.
WARNING!!

No u

WARNING!!