News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Can you be Wiccan and Discordian?

Started by No u, December 24, 2009, 05:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

Quote from: Invicta on December 24, 2009, 10:34:07 PM
Quote from: Kai on December 24, 2009, 10:28:45 PM
Quote from: NotPublished on December 24, 2009, 10:27:10 PM
Awww slightly confused here

Firewillow. Moderator. From The Celtic Conenction, a paganazi board.

I got promoted?

*runs back to TCC to check*

Not a mod? Congrats.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

maphdet

Quote from: Payne on December 24, 2009, 10:30:18 PM
I'm bored of this animal burning shit... Wanna go troll Mystic Wicks?
                                                   /

Last time I saw that place it looked really really weird---weirder than what it was.
:lulz:

-But likes the witches over a burning cauldron.
(only because when she doodles-she doodles fire, I'll upload my fire sometime)
(which of course is also blamed on conditioning)

AHHHHH runs-----sorry had to wig here.

Off to listen to some music to make me happy and keep me free.
:argh!:

What was this thread about -can you be a discordian and wiccan? ah yes.
Fuck be what you can when you can.

I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

No u

Quote from: maphdet on December 25, 2009, 01:50:45 AM
[What was this thread about -can you be a discordian and wiccan? ah yes.
Fuck be what you can when you can.

WHEN you can...

...I thought you said IN the can...

...in which case, you'd be surprised at the mahdgickque I work in there.
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

President Television

The answer is you can be both, just don't get offended when we laugh at you. You knew what you were signing up for.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

No u

WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Invicta on December 24, 2009, 08:23:49 PM
Quote from: Rip City Hustle on December 24, 2009, 08:10:56 PM
asking if you can be a discordian and still be a wiccan is sort of like asking if you can go to MIT and still attend reading time and nap time at the neighborhood preschool.

Is it possible to be a Discordian and live by the Wiccan Rede, An it harm none, do as ye will?

Because if Discordians hurt people's feelings, then I can't be a Discordian.

You are already a Discordian.

Or a complete moron. I can't decide.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Payne on December 24, 2009, 09:56:20 PM
FireWillow waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were discordians in the TCC. He didn't see them, but had expected them now for years. His warnings to Taliesin were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
FireWillow was a wiccan for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the mhadjiques and he said to dad "I want to be on the mughyhygqquicals daddy."
Dad said "No! You will BE MOCK BY DISCORDIANS"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the forum of the TCC he knew there were discordians.
"This is Taliesin" the radio crackered. "You must fight the discordians!"
So FireWillow gotted his wnad and blew up the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US" said the discordians
"I will shoot at him" said the mecha-erisian and he fired the jenkem tubes. FireWillow wandaed at him and tried to blew him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the discordians" he shouted
The radio said "No, FireWillow. You are the discordians"
And then FireWillow was a zombie.

Edit: For Grating Justice!

This  made me cackle aloud in my cold, silent office, for several seconds.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 25, 2009, 07:36:09 AM
asking if you can be a discordian and still be a wiccan is sort of like asking if you can go to MIT and still attend reading time and nap time at the neighborhood preschool.

Is it possible to be a Discordian and live by the Wiccan Rede, An it harm none, do as ye will?

No, I think he just likes the way it feels.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Burns on December 25, 2009, 07:41:26 AM

Discordian,  then.  :lulz:

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on December 25, 2009, 07:42:48 AM
Quote from: Burns on December 25, 2009, 07:41:26 AM

Discordian,  then.  :lulz:
:lulz:  :fuckmittens:

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Freeky

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Yatto on December 26, 2009, 08:01:51 AM
Quote from: Doctor Rat Bastard on December 24, 2009, 08:26:36 PM
Discordians don't hurt people
ROGER HURTS PEOPLE

fixt

I really hate your avatar.  I might have mentioned it before.  It just grosses me out.  I dunno maybe if someone womped a huge pimple in the middle of that ginormous forehead or something.

Roger doesn't hurt people, only monkeys.... 

Awwww, are you all butthurt over something?  Poor baby.

Cainad (dec.)

This statement hurts my feelings. :cry: