News:

FUCK YOU! MY UNCLE SAM DIED FROM NOT USING FACTS!

Main Menu

Hardcover

Started by Hangshai, December 24, 2009, 06:18:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hangshai

Ok, so Im GOING to buy it.   I found some copies for around 250.  If anyone on here has extra copies I am offering to buy 1, maybe more.  I wanted to make this offer before I give some random bookstore a bunch of money.  I know its the holidays, so someone on here may need some money, and maybe someone has a copy or two lying around somewhere.  If you are interested in selling, hit me up.  I will give you a fair price, comparable to what can be found on the net or whatever.  If not, no worries mang...  Ill buy it online.  I can do this in the next couple days if it is a matter of urgency or anything.  Yeah, so, just wanted to put that out there...
All text and pictures uploaded by/to/from this person/account is/are purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Or not.

LMNO

Uh... A copy of what?

The PD?

For $250?

Shit, I'll sell you mine for $100.

Lies

Whatever it is, you're wasting your money.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Hangshai

Yeah.  I only found a couple softcovers, and a couple hardcovers on line.  Out of print, I guess.  I had a copy of the loompanics version I bought in portland YEARS ago, but some girl from Iowa stole it from me.  I cant remember her fucking name...  Anyway, if you REALLY want to sell it, I WILL buy it.  I can paypal the money NOW if you want.  I wouldnt want to take your only copy, so...

And, yes, I know its a lot of money, yes, I DO have the pdf.  I just want a physical copy that I can hold in my hands, and I dont mind spending some money on it.  I have money, its no big deal.
All text and pictures uploaded by/to/from this person/account is/are purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Or not.

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

LMNO

Hey, is Syn shtill publishing his version?  He could probably use the money.

Lies

Quote from: Hangshai on December 24, 2009, 06:35:00 PM
Yeah.  I only found a couple softcovers, and a couple hardcovers on line.  Out of print, I guess.  I had a copy of the loompanics version I bought in portland YEARS ago, but some girl from Iowa stole it from me.  I cant remember her fucking name...  Anyway, if you REALLY want to sell it, I WILL buy it.  I can paypal the money NOW if you want.  I wouldnt want to take your only copy, so...

And, yes, I know its a lot of money, yes, I DO have the pdf.  I just want a physical copy that I can hold in my hands, and I dont mind spending some money on it.  I have money, its no big deal.

While you're just giving away money, I could use a few hundred bucks too.

It's no big deal, right?
- Oh it exists, and how!

Triple Zero

250 for the PD???? that is way too much. I got Syn's hardcover (as a present) for less than 40 euros including postage--I'm not sure how much it was cause it was a present, I know the budget was no more than 40 euros, but I forgot if I also got other things for that price. Personally I'd guess it can't really have been more than 30.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Wow, apparently the hardcover version is now a rare collector's item. http://www.amazon.com/Principia-Discordia-Magnum-Malaclypse-Younger/dp/1846856043/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1261789072&sr=8-4

My advice: buy a softcover and wait for the hardcover to be re-issued.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

NotPublished

Quote from: Hangshai on December 24, 2009, 06:18:52 PM
Ok, so Im GOING to buy it.   I found some copies for around 250.  If anyone on here has extra copies I am offering to buy 1, maybe more.  I wanted to make this offer before I give some random bookstore a bunch of money.  I know its the holidays, so someone on here may need some money, and maybe someone has a copy or two lying around somewhere.  If you are interested in selling, hit me up.  I will give you a fair price, comparable to what can be found on the net or whatever.  If not, no worries mang...  Ill buy it online.  I can do this in the next couple days if it is a matter of urgency or anything.  Yeah, so, just wanted to put that out there...

shit I ordered it for $11 want me to order you one to?

I'll find out total price when they gimme a buzz
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

BabylonHoruv

or reissue the hardcover yourself and sell it to suckers like this.

You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Hangshai

I love how my callous disregard for money is giving me the moniker of sucker.  Wowee.  I guess I am dumb cause I would actually pay money for something that I think is worth something(ever heard of a comic book?).  Guess Ill just save it for something I REALLY need, like an Iphone.  Anyway, offer still stands.  If anyone wants to make some easy money from a 'sucker'(meaning me) send me a pm.  I just thought I would give you all the offer.

Whoever said that they can get it from Syn or whatever, if you know him and he wants to sell a copy, send me a msg.

Lies

Quote from: Hangshai on December 26, 2009, 04:45:51 AM
I love how my callous disregard for money is giving me the moniker of sucker.  Wowee.  I guess I am dumb cause I would actually pay money for something that I think is worth something(ever heard of a comic book?).  Guess Ill just save it for something I REALLY need, like an Iphone.  Anyway, offer still stands.  If anyone wants to make some easy money from a 'sucker'(meaning me) send me a pm.  I just thought I would give you all the offer.

Whoever said that they can get it from Syn or whatever, if you know him and he wants to sell a copy, send me a msg.

I don't think you're a sucker, I just want your money.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Bu🤠ns

Quote from: Hangshai on December 26, 2009, 04:45:51 AM
I love how my callous disregard for money is giving me the moniker of sucker. 

You, uh, have the bling-bling?

Hangshai

Ever since I quit doing drugs I've had a lot more money to spend on stupid shit like books and parts for my copmuter, etc.