News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

When Pixie PIllaged My Village - What Kind Of First Date Is This?

Started by Payne, December 30, 2009, 10:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: -Kel- on January 04, 2010, 10:57:43 PM
uber cuteness going on here and in irc.....PAYNE MOVE TO LONDON.

london is horrible expensive and smelly.

Bristol is nice.

-Kel-

Pope Pixie Pickle

Nothing would ever get done in Holland!

and besides we both need passports to go anywhere.

Add to this the fact he's technically a Canadian and its maybe not as easy to just bum round Europe for Payne.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Payne

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Payne

I was born in a little town outside of Vancouver called Chilliwack. I only lived in Canada as a babby for a year and a bit though.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on January 05, 2010, 02:22:08 AM
I was born in a little town outside of Vancouver called Chilliwack. I only lived in Canada as a babby for a year and a bit though.

That's all it takes.  I spent the first third of my life in Newfoundland, and look how fucked up I am.

Payne

You mean it doesn't wash off, no matter how hard you scrub?

Pope Pixie Pickle

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Payne on January 05, 2010, 02:32:41 AM
You mean it doesn't wash off, no matter how hard you scrub?

:lulz:

Yes, that's precisely what I mean.

Pope Pixie Pickle

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie O'Fubar on January 05, 2010, 02:57:52 AM
like a syrup of the mind.

And it turns your beard grey, which explains Manitoba, where all the women have grey beards.