News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

BREAKING: Christian Group Lend Aid to Haiti With... SOLAR POWERED BIBLES!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, January 19, 2010, 09:04:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

At least with manual bibles they could eat the paper, if they got really hungry.

NotPublished

Or toilet paper, or fuel for fire..

Shit. Solar powered bibles... I kinda want one.
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Remington

Quote from: dimo on January 19, 2010, 09:07:36 PM
:horrormirth:
How I abhor christians.
Please don't lump all the Christians in with these idiots. It's the same logical fallacy that many Christians use when they say that atheists are unfeeling, baby-killing monsters.
Is it plugged in?

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

the last yatto

maybe if they had a bible they wont be tempted by hell to go looting
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Dimocritus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 19, 2010, 10:00:54 PM
How I abhor christians.

All of them?

I suppose not all of them. Mostly Roman Catholics. My folks are RC's, and we get along pretty good. But on the other hand, I feel like alot of people that consider themselves RC these days are really Protestants or Agnostics, but because they were raised "Roman Catholic" they think that's what they are. Too much lying and hypocrosy for me. And it doesn't help that I just finished a West. Civ. class and history is a terrible character witness for christianity. Not to mention the whole thing's steeped in so much secrecy and bullshit. Anything that avoids being upfront should be avoided, IMO. Really, though? Bibles for an earthquake? What a waste of resources. You don't see anyone else sending Holy books instead of, y'know, fresh water.

Dimo-
Admitedly, doesn't know a whole lot about it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: dimo on January 19, 2010, 10:12:05 PM
How I abhor christians.

All of them?

I suppose not all of them. Mostly Roman Catholics. My folks are RC's, and we get along pretty good. But on the other hand, I feel like alot of people that consider themselves RC these days are really Protestants or Agnostics, but because they were raised "Roman Catholic" they think that's what they are. Too much lying and hypocrosy for me. And it doesn't help that I just finished a West. Civ. class and history is a terrible character witness for christianity. Not to mention the whole thing's steeped in so much secrecy and bullshit. Anything that avoids being upfront should be avoided, IMO. Really, though? Bibles for an earthquake? What a waste of resources. You don't see anyone else sending Holy books instead of, y'know, fresh water.

Dimo-

I don't have much use for Christianity as an institution, but I don't hate Christians themselves any more than I hate any of the other filthy, stinking, self-polluting monkeys on this miserable mudball we call Earth.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 19, 2010, 10:23:09 PM
How I abhor christians.

All of them?

Dimo-

I don't have much use for Christianity as an institution, but I don't hate Christians themselves any more than I hate any of the other filthy, stinking, self-polluting monkeys on this miserable mudball we call Earth.

This!

Dimocritus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 19, 2010, 10:23:09 PM
How I abhor christians.

All of them?

Dimo-

I can get behind that.

Fuquad

Anything that avoids being upfront should be avoided, IMO.
Care to explain how this falls in line with the concept of KYFMS?
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

Cain

It could be worse...they could be providing gun scopes with engraved Bible phrases on them to Haitians, and sending solar-powered Bibles to the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Pariah

QuoteAccording to their website, the Proclaimer is "self-powered and can play the Bible in the jungle, desert or ... even on the moon!"
:news:
CHRISTIAN GROUP PLANNING TO SEND HAITIAN REFUGEES TO THE MOON!
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Freeky

Think how please Pat Robertson may be about this. It'll be a chance for those devil worshippers to see the light and redeem their souls.

:|