News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

WEREWOLF - Players Only

Started by Remington, January 20, 2010, 04:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

I think you all should be lynched, while Cain and I go get a dozen or so pints.

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

I VOTE TO LYNCH LMNO, EVEN THO I DONT THINK HE IS PLAYING. FOR THAT MATTER NEITHER AM I.....

Storebrand

Does anyone even want to continue playing this game? 

Freeky

I do.  :sad:

Although it's kind of dying, this thread, isn't it?

For what it's worth, I vote to lynch TGG. She was WAY to into eating people last night.

Storebrand

Ah, yay.  I'm voitng to lynch TGG, too. 

Freeky

I hope to be back soon, I've got errands to run and only a bus for transportation.

But the vote stands right now at 2 -TGG and 1 - Cainad, yes?

President Television

No innocent villager in their right mind would ever discuss cannibalism with such enthusiasm. I vote to lynch TGG.
Even if she's not a wolf, she's a menace to society.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Remington

Just FYI: This is your last lynch.
Is it plugged in?

Freeky

And this is my last post before I go.

But dayam, this is a short game...

ThatGreenGentleman

Well, since everyone really wants to lynch me, even though I am not a wolf, I vote to lynch, myself, TGG. Everyone else, have fun with the wolves!  :D  Happy Lynch Fest 2010 everyone!
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

President Television

IT'S A BLUFF, DON'T LISTEN TO IT

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

ThatGreenGentleman

Well, I voted so it still counts.
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Pariah

Hear ye, hear ye!
It is I, Pariah! The wandering Tupperware© salesman. And I call reverse psychology!
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!