News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Oh crap, my 50th post is coming...

Started by phi, January 23, 2010, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phi

Ah, yes! That's the warm welcoming I was looking for! Thank you all  :fap:

Enough of this shit.

By the way, I will make sure not to tell Bogus about Clue Jr.
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 24, 2010, 03:44:12 AM
Only 41 more posts til Clue Jr!
Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on January 24, 2010, 05:43:57 AM
You're some kind of off-balancing piece of shit that just tears a hole in the whole god damned spectrum of life and creates a friggin mess out of everything.

Dysnomia

Quote from: phi on January 25, 2010, 06:55:54 AM
Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 24, 2010, 03:37:54 PM
SPAGGITYSPAGSPAG
It's amateur flaming meets Geocities!

You shut your whore mouth before I shut it for you.  Assbag.

Kill yourself, you fucking waste of intert00bz.  No really.  I can suggest many, shall we say, creative ways to do so if you are too fucking stupid to figure it out yourself.  I really have no idea why your mom never aborted you when she found out she was pregnant with you.  Do yourself and everyone on this hellhole we call a planet a favor, and just hurl yourself into a piece of machinery ASAP.

There, that's as much of a lazy effort as I'll put forth into this.  Too busy being AWESOME because I kan haz rly rl career nao.  :fap:

Oh, and as a new member, you are obligated to post hawt pictures of yourself in spagbook. 
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

phi

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 27, 2010, 02:13:30 AM
Kill yourself, you fucking waste of intert00bz.  No really.  I can suggest many, shall we say, creative ways to do so if you are too fucking stupid to figure it out yourself.  I really have no idea why your mom never aborted you when she found out she was pregnant with you.  Do yourself and everyone on this hellhole we call a planet a favor, and just hurl yourself into a piece of machinery ASAP.

Sure you said a lot of words, and the combination was technically unique, but... I felt the overall quality was lacking. There was nothing fine tailored to me individually or even the context at hand. You could have said that to anyone. For all I know, it was a copy and paste from another thread.

Let's contrast this to a better flame:

Quote from: LMNO on January 25, 2010, 01:43:24 PM
You're a homophobic piece of shit who should die in a fire.  Next time you want to try and post something clever, why don't you jab a rust screwdriver into your larynx instead?

Opens up with a bang; cuts right to the chase implanting in my mind this horrid scene of me, fecal matter afraid of homosexuals, dieing in a fire while knowing that somewhere out there LMNO is rejoicing. Then he personalizes it; just when I might be thinking he's talking about someone else, I read "Next time you want to try and post something clever, why don't you jab a rust screwdriver into your larynx instead?" Hook, line, and sinker. Not only is he saying I'm not clever, he is telling me to not even bother trying again; a feeling of worthlessness and deep despair sets in immediately. He leaves me despondently contemplating making my quietus with a rusty screwdriver. 

You have a lot to learn, Pinkie, a lot to learn.

Quote from: Sparkley Pink Shit on January 27, 2010, 02:13:30 AM
Oh, and as a new member, you are obligated to post hawt pictures of yourself in spagbook. 

Oh, does it matter if those photos are me with your mom? I can censor parts out, if I need to.
Quote from: Shrunkenheadspace on January 24, 2010, 03:44:12 AM
Only 41 more posts til Clue Jr!
Quote from: Turdley Burgleson on January 24, 2010, 05:43:57 AM
You're some kind of off-balancing piece of shit that just tears a hole in the whole god damned spectrum of life and creates a friggin mess out of everything.

Jasper

Sir Squid Diddimus

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on January 25, 2010, 01:18:10 AM
Congrats on the 50 posts. Also, they sometimes don't bother annihilating you on the 50th post. I never got my fifty post spanking, so you might not get yours.

Also, I'm 11 posts into Clue Jr.! Hells yes!

You and I started around the same time I think.  Maybe their spankers were a bit off at that point.  Although ECH did his best to make me feel three inches tall a bit later on, but I got the feeling that was more distate for me personally.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Captain Utopia

Don't take it personally, whether or not you get spanked is just based upon everything you write or otherwise communicate.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on January 27, 2010, 08:05:38 AM
Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on January 25, 2010, 01:18:10 AM
Congrats on the 50 posts. Also, they sometimes don't bother annihilating you on the 50th post. I never got my fifty post spanking, so you might not get yours.

Also, I'm 11 posts into Clue Jr.! Hells yes!

You and I started around the same time I think.  Maybe their spankers were a bit off at that point.  Although ECH did his best to make me feel three inches tall a bit later on, but I got the feeling that was more distate for me personally.

Not necessarily...ECH is a horrible, horrible person.  If you came out of the situation with your neck and lower GI tract unruptured, he probably likes you.  I remember this one noob, back in the day, who really irritated him.  The noob's remains were delivered to the morgue in three Safeway bags and a few sponges, with a note wishing the coroner a good weekend.

Which I thought was a nice touch.  Politeness like that is a dying tradition.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 27, 2010, 04:23:15 PM
Which I thought was a nice touch.  Politeness like that is a dying tradition.

This made me laugh.