News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

Selleck Waterfall Sandwich

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, February 02, 2010, 05:52:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Some people have way too much time.  :lulz:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jasper

I can't help thinking there might be a fetish for this.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I once broke Rule 32 by failing to find any evidence of sandwich fetishism on the internet.

It's probably out there now, though. That was last year.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

-Kel-

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 02, 2010, 06:42:19 PM
I once broke Rule 32 by failing to find any evidence of sandwich fetishism on the internet.

There is such a thing and it's been around for a few years at least.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Slanket the Destroyer on February 04, 2010, 09:29:36 PM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on February 02, 2010, 06:42:19 PM

There is such a thing and it's been around for a few years at least.

PICTURES

I NEED PICTURES.

E.O.T.

SOMEHOW

This could only be made better with the appearance of CYLONS(sp?)

OR

Maybe DALEKS,

OR

The greatest American Hero (Sandwich)
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I feel that adding anything to Selleck Waterfall Sandwich would destroy the perfect zen balance that has been achieved by the juxtaposition of these three things, but I do think that the possibilities for another artistic form really start unfolding when we contemplate William Katt.

Hangshai

Did you hear about this on NPR?  They were talking about it this weekend on "wait wait dont tell me"...
All text and pictures uploaded by/to/from this person/account is/are purely fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Or not.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Hangshai on February 10, 2010, 07:24:27 PM
Did you hear about this on NPR?  They were talking about it this weekend on "wait wait dont tell me"...

No, that's hilarious!