News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

The next technology the american consumer won't be able to do without.

Started by Requia ☣, February 06, 2010, 01:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Annabel the Destroyer on February 08, 2010, 05:32:29 AM
Boring. Let me know when they can graft this chip to my brain along with a terabyte of storage and one of those things that let me stream infomercials 24/7 into my prefrontal cortex.

Just hook an AM microwave transmitter to the audio output of a television receiver box and aim it at your head. Cheaper.


I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Annabel the Destroyer on February 08, 2010, 05:32:29 AM
Boring. Let me know when they can graft this chip to my brain along with a terabyte of storage and one of those things that let me stream infomercials 24/7 into my prefrontal cortex.

Aren't we to solve the world food problem first, or something?

Or is that just the restriction for being allowed to travel the stars.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 10, 2010, 09:14:34 AM
On a serious note, how come we just cannot clone people without brains as meat, in sinister vat farms, and well, harvest the shit out of em for organs, long pork and face bacon and whatnot, and use the liquidized slurry remainders to feed up the next batch?

Apparently, vat-grown meat tastes awful because it doesn't get any exercise.


I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Rumckle

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on February 10, 2010, 11:40:30 AM
Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 10, 2010, 09:14:34 AM
On a serious note, how come we just cannot clone people without brains as meat, in sinister vat farms, and well, harvest the shit out of em for organs, long pork and face bacon and whatnot, and use the liquidized slurry remainders to feed up the next batch?

Apparently, vat-grown meat tastes awful because it doesn't get any exercise.

Hmm, maybe this is also going to be a problem with the "eat the rich" program.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Jasper

Quote from: Enki v. 2.0 on February 10, 2010, 11:40:30 AM
Quote from: Horrendous Foreign Love Stoat on February 10, 2010, 09:14:34 AM
On a serious note, how come we just cannot clone people without brains as meat, in sinister vat farms, and well, harvest the shit out of em for organs, long pork and face bacon and whatnot, and use the liquidized slurry remainders to feed up the next batch?

Apparently, vat-grown meat tastes awful because it doesn't get any exercise.

Then use electroconvulsive therapy on it too.