News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on January 28, 2011, 03:38:27 PM
I saw parts of it, but Mrs LMNO kept changing the channel whenever I started heckling the TV.

This made me laugh. I got an image of it in my head.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

AFK

What was she changing it to?  Inquiring minds want to know.  
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Can't remember.  Chances are it had to do with either food, fashion, or gayness.

Cain

Two things.

http://www.mercurynews.com/breaking-news/ci_17296007?nclick_check=1

QuoteANCHORAGE, Alaska—Sarah Palin is attempting to trademark her name ahead of a possible 2012 presidential run.

The former Alaska governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate filed paperwork with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office in November to register the trademark.

The federal office is seeking more information and examples of usage. The office is also seeking additional details for the application submitted in September by Palin's daughter, Bristol, a contestant on ABC's "Dancing with the Stars" last year.

Palin's attorney, John J. Tiemessen, said Friday that he has six months to provide the information.

"We are preparing to respond to all their questions for both," he told The Associated Press by telephone from his office in Fairbanks.

He said he couldn't disclose the reasons why both applied for trademarks because of attorney-client privilege.

But Seattle lawyer Marshall J. Nelson, with the firm Davis Wright Tremaine LLP, says it's not that unusual for entertainers to trademark their names.

So we may need to rename the thread.

Secondly, Palin™ has been mangling the English language again:

http://blogs.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/archive/2011/02/05/exclusive-sarah-palin-interview-with-the-brody-file.aspx

QuoteIt's a difficult situation, this is that 3am White House phone call and it seems for many of us trying to get that information from our leader in the White House it it seems that that call went right to um the answering machine. And nobody yet has, no body yet has explained to the American public what they know, and surely they know more than the rest of us know who it is who will be taking the place of Mubarak and I'm not real enthused about what it is that that's being done on a national level and from DC in regards to understanding all the situation there in Egypt. And in these areas that are so volatile right now because obviously it's not just Egypt but the other countries too where we are seeing uprisings, we know that now more than ever, we need strength and sound mind there in the White House. We need to know what it is that America stands for so we know who it is that America will stand with. And we do not have all that information yet.

:?

Cain

More sad news for Palin - a Romney/Pawlenty ticket is far more likely in 2012, according to Nate Silver

http://www.politicalruminations.com/2011/02/nate-silver-charts-prospects-for-potential-2012-gop-nominees.html

No, I'm not entirely sure how I ended up on this chart either.

Cramulus

:lulz: I'm glad you're at least in the running

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Precious Moments Zalgo

I understood the sizes and positions on the chart, but I had to click through a few links to find out what the colors mean.

QuoteFinally, the color of each circle reflects the region the candidate is from: blue for the Northeast, red for the South, green for the Midwest, and yellow for the West.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

AFK

C'mon, where's the memoir from The First Dude? 

Luna

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 07, 2011, 07:05:29 PM
C'mon, where's the memoir from The First Dude? 

I think he's too busy trying to bury himself in the backyard to write it, or even hire the same ghostwriter that his wife uses to write it for him.  Note that they STILL have not issued an official "nuh-UH" to the most recent National Enquirer article saying they found "massages" donated to an unnamed member of Palin's campaign team by a woman arrested for prostitution... and that Todd Palin was seen (and HEARD) in her office on multiple occasions.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

AFK

Can't that whole family just go away now, please?  That welcome mat was worn out, beaten, set on fire, reanimated, dipped in a vat of acid, and flogged to death a long, long time ago. 

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 07, 2011, 07:20:21 PM
Can't that whole family just go away now, please?  That welcome mat was worn out, beaten, set on fire, reanimated, dipped in a vat of acid, and flogged to death a long, long time ago. 
Not going to happen.  Middle America is still screaming for her.

https://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin?ref=ts
Quote2,738,465 People Like This

When I click that link, I also see this:
Quote13 Friends Like This
:horrormirth:
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

AFK

I'm pretty sure my Dad is one of those 2,700,000+.

RWHN,
Fell very, very far from the tree.