News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Stick a fork in her.  She's done.  

Well, she's been done.  I think that stupid video she made defending herself after the Tuscon event pretty much sealed it. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on February 23, 2011, 06:26:15 PM
http://wonkette.com/438825/is-sarah-palin-commenting-on-her-own-facebook-fan-page

She astroturfed her own Facebook.

This makes me happy, because I can now attepmt to convince myself that anyone who likes Palin is actually a sockpuppet.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

*GrumpButt*

*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Cain

Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on February 23, 2011, 06:26:15 PM
http://wonkette.com/438825/is-sarah-palin-commenting-on-her-own-facebook-fan-page

She astroturfed her own Facebook.

Facebook deleted the profile.

Merely in line with their own policy on alts, or shamelessly covering up for a notoriously vengeful harpy with plenty of media access who brings tens of thousands of hits every day to her own FB page?  WE REPORT, YOU DECIDE.

Cain

http://wonkette.com/439416/sarah-palin-also-has-a-secret-twitter-account-to-follow-herself

QuoteLast week, we brought you the news that Sarah Palin had a secret Facebook account registered to her personal Gmail address, which was mistakenly revealed in her ex-aide Frank Bailey's book transcript. Now, we've found a Twitter account registered to that same e-mail address: mckinely777, which is listed under the name "sarah." What does Sarah Palin use her secret Twitter account for? Pretty much just to follow her other Twitter account. She'll do anything to increase that follower count and seem more popular, we guess. Or she just really likes herself. Both?

By the time we got to the mckinely777 account last night, it hadn't posted any tweets, or they had been scrubbed before we got there. The account followed SarahPalinUSA first, of course. It also follows the Drudge Report and Newt Gingrich. It didn't have any followers of its own when we came across it. But really, who would follow a dummy account that only exists to follow SarahPalinUSA?

In retrospect, it does seem kind of strange that the non-denial denial Palin posted on Facebook on Wednesday mentioned "fake" Twitter accounts:

On a side note, there's always buzz about fake Sarah Palin Facebook and Twitter accounts. Please know that this is my only authentic Facebook account and SarahPalinUSA is my only authentic Twitter account. Pay no attention to the fake accounts and their fake messages.

At the time, nobody in the press was accusing her of having a personal Twitter account, just a personal Facebook account. So this seems like it was a preemptive move to deny the existence of a personal Twitter account that would eventually surface.

Which makes sense, because even though we never mentioned it in our earlier posts, Palin's people knew we knew there was a Twitter account registered to her personal e-mail address. Last Monday night, after we plugged the e-mail address into Facebook, we went to Twitter. Twitter lets you see if there are accounts registered to the e-mail addresses in your e-mail contacts. So we added the Palin Gmail to our contacts and were able to see that she had an account, but we weren't able to see what it was. Twitter will only let you see a contact's account is if she allows herself to be found by her e-mail address. So we clicked to request the user to allow herself to be found by e-mail.

Between then and the time we put up the post on the Facebook account the following morning, we never checked to see if Palin clicked the button on the e-mail that arrived in her Gmail box asking her to allow herself to be found on Twitter. But apparently she really is that dumb, because when we looked at Twitter again yesterday, we were able to see what profile is registered to that Gmail account. Now we know why the non-denial mentioned "fake" Twitter accounts.

According to Twitter, the mckinely777 account was created way back on January 24, 2010. Based on the "wall" posts of the first Facebook account that was created after "Lou Sarah" was, we know the "Lou" account dates to at least November 2009. Both came into being only months after the last e-mail excerpted in Bailey's book.

By the way, Google will never reassign a Gmail address that was already registered once, even if the user deleted their account. So nobody but Sarah Palin could have used that account unless she allowed it or she was hacked. Given that the account is still in operation (and she's not suing any hapless college kids), that seems unlikely.

Anyway, who in the world would name her account "mckinely777″? Somebody who loves Alaska so much that Mt. McKinley is the first thing that comes to mind when she thinks of a random name, but somebody who also can't spell "McKinley." Yeah, that sounds like Sarah Palin.

Luna

New low for Sarah in the polls!

Independent voters dissed her...  Apparently, they'd prefer Charlie Sheen to her, by a 41/36 margin.

http://publicpolicypolling.blogspot.com/2011/03/palin-trails-sheen-with-independents.html
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

AFK

She's done.  She might as well start practicing her dance moves now before the next season of Dancing with the Stars. 

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

She's at the upper end of basing her career on being cute, and stupid psycho women with nothing else to fall back on become repulsive when they're not cute anymore, even (and perhaps especially) to their own kind.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Prince Glittersnatch III

You people seem to be under the impression that she ever wanted a serious career in politics.
She hates being in office, too much work. She loves running for office though. All the attention, the cameras, the interviews, like a big beauty show.
Thats what all of this gave her, a never-ending campaign. She gets to voice her stupid opinions on fox news, tea bagger rallies and in her books all the while raking in massive profits.

And shes going to keep doing just that. Shes not a politician shes an entertainer. Sure shell probably jump the shark soon, but thats far from the end.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/local/politics/2011/03/hbo_sarah_palin.html
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

AFK

When I say she's done, I mean, she's done as an A-list political personality.  I had no illusions that she was ever going to attain any kind of meaningful political office.  Her act is pretty transparent, but my point is the rest of the country has just figured that out and have grown tired of her.  She no longer has the power to drive headlines.  At best, she can drive the headlines on Page Six. 

Luna

Unfortunately, she still has a rabid base of people convinced she's a valid candidate.

They puzzle me.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

AFK

Yeah, but I think that has really shrunk too.  Before she had a larger base that included Republicans who just wanted to win and thought she had the right star power to get them that win.  It was superficial support that wasn't rooted in any actual policy planks.  Those people have figured out that even if she wanted to run, she has not chance, and have abandoned her for other folks. 

Indeed they have all switched to trying to twist Gov. Christie's arm to get him to run. 

All that's left are those people who, for whatever reason, believe in Palin and buy into her philosophy.  Whatever the fuck that happens to be. 

Thurnez Isa

Personally I don't think she was ever going to run again for anything.
It was all about getting as much money out of her short time celebrity as possible, even if that meant saying stupid shit, doing the tabloid game and basically dancing like a monkey.
And to be honest I don't blame her.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 22, 2011, 03:32:23 PM
All that's left are those people who, for whatever reason, believe in Palin and buy into her philosophy.  Whatever the fuck that happens to be. 

"You Betcha"?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!