News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SARAH PALIN APPRECIATION THREAD!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, February 13, 2010, 04:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Quote from: Pastor Miskatonic Zappathruster on June 03, 2011, 12:38:06 AM
Quote from: Jenne on June 02, 2011, 11:34:11 PM
Aw, they KNOW, they just don't give a rat's ass. White lady who speaks like a Wisconsite with brain damage is pretty.

That's all those assholes focus on.

But they know she's a shill.
I think you are giving them too far much credit.  I think there are millions of true believers out there who think she's "one of us".

Naw, not too much, because they're like folks who were pretending the Emperor had no clothes.  You telling me the WHOLE TOWN WAS FOOLED?

No.  They just WANTED to believe he had invisible clothes so they wouldn't look so stupid with such a goddamned idiot as their leader.

Jenne

Quote from: Cain on June 03, 2011, 09:57:03 AM
Meh, the Republicans are fucked, and not even Sarah Palin can save them now.  The only reason Sarah Palin even gets play in the media now is because Democrat supporters know the threat of her entry will push the moderates into Obama's camp - exactly as they want it.  Everyone except the most die-hard Movement Conservatives knows this.  Elections are rarified power struggles between competing elites, and those elites have thoroughly rejected Palin as a member.  She burned too many bridges and turned down opportunities offered to her on a silver platter.  These kind of people do not issue second invitations to join the board of directors.

Christ, and I used to think the Democrats were useless.  Unless something changes badly between now and September 2012, the Smiler wins again. 

They're saying the economy's gonna tank even HARDER soon...there may be hope yet.

Cain

Well, not for me.  I hope everyone loses the election.  Which, in a sense, they do.  But not in the sense I want.

Also I've looked over the data in some more detail, and I'm beginning to agree with Nate Silver that unemployment may not matter as much as some political scientists think.  After all, Reagan beat his opponent by 16% despite unemployment being at exactly 7.2%, where the tipping point into defeat is said to occur.  And Roosevelt also defied that unemployment rate.

Political credibility has to be taken into account.

Juana

Given that she's demonstrated all the dedication to commitment of a tomcat, I don't imagine she'd do well.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

At extreme risk to my personal mental health, I transcribed it for you all.

"He... who warned... uh, the... the British that they weren't gonna be taking away our arms uh, by ringin those bells and, uh, makin sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that, uh, we were gonna be secure and we were gonna be free."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on June 03, 2011, 06:31:35 PM

"He... who warned... uh, the... the British that they weren't gonna be taking away our arms uh, by ringin those bells and, uh, makin sure as he's riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that, uh, we were gonna be secure and we were gonna be free."

Wow.  By her standards, that's downright scholarly!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Eater of Clowns

You can actually watch her go from "I'm making this up because I don't know" to ACTUALLY BELIEVING THAT HER ANSWER WAS SUFFICIENT.   :lol:
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Juana

She makes the historian and teacher in the RAAAAGE.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Luna

You're a brave man, LMNO.

Her voice make me want to massage my eardrums with an icepick.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

AFK

Just imagine being stuck in an elevator or other confined area with her.  You know she's the type of person who has to talk to fill silence.  Goddamn I'd be hanging myself by my shoelace. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Luna

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on June 03, 2011, 07:29:19 PM
Just imagine being stuck in an elevator or other confined area with her.  You know she's the type of person who has to talk to fill silence.  Goddamn I'd be hanging myself by my shoelace. 

Gods, no...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

LMNO

Hoo boy.

QuoteStarting on Sunday, as Sarah Palin kept explaining that her version of the Paul Revere "Midnight Ride" was historically accurate, Palin fans emerged on Wikipedia to "fix" the Revere biography.