ATTN, PIXIE: I know you're new to this Rain Goddess thingie, but...

Started by Doktor Howl, February 22, 2010, 04:00:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

The weather is still shite out. I need to lean by at least 45 degrees into the driving wind and rain or land on my ass. And god damn is it cold.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Payne on February 25, 2010, 07:57:05 PM
The weather is still shite out. I need to lean by at least 45 degrees into the driving wind and rain or land on my ass. And god damn is it cold.

You're being driven South.
Molon Lube

Payne

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 25, 2010, 07:57:32 PM

I was driven onto the road in front of a car, actually. Luckilly this one had brakes.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Payne on February 25, 2010, 07:59:54 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 25, 2010, 07:57:32 PM

I was driven onto the road in front of a car, actually. Luckilly this one had brakes.

It's a sign.
Molon Lube

Dysnomia

Definitely not MY fault!  Just earthquakes from me trampling everything in sight on mah hrosie of DOOM!   :lulz:

BUT STILL MOAR RAIN
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Pope Pixie Pickle

But I didn't wear the rain goddess hat once today!

Yes the weather has tried to drive Payne south!

Also he should remember that displeasing his Pix is a no brainer.

Dimocritus

Hey, Pix, just wanted to say that, based on the past four days here, you're doing a bang-up job. Four days straight! How do you keep up your stamina?
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Pope Pixie Pickle

Wheat beer and plenty of sleep!

Being psychotic and off sick gives me plenty of time to kill. Being a female deity it is based on my moods, doesn't really take much effort.

Also also my hat amplifies effect.

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Juana

You sure are liberal with the application of your hat-enhanced rain goddess powers. You're hitting me in central California! For the third week in a row!

If I ask nicely, would you turn your watery wrath elsewhere? Like, LA? Because no one would miss Los Angeles if you were to wash it away.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Pope Pixie Pickle

Californians need to get used to real weather.

And my dad is being a dick today and unhappy pixie means some fucker is going to drown somewhere today.

If I could stop crying maybe the weather would suck less. 

Dysnomia

Quote from: Demon Sheep on February 27, 2010, 02:12:56 AM
You sure are liberal with the application of your hat-enhanced rain goddess powers. You're hitting me in central California! For the third week in a row!

If I ask nicely, would you turn your watery wrath elsewhere? Like, LA? Because no one would miss Los Angeles if you were to wash it away.

ME TOO!  la is ok to wash away, but not San Diego as my bff is there for school.

FUCKING MUDDY PASTURES SUCKING OFF MAK'S HOOF WRAPPING 5 MINS AFTER I WRAP IT.  Seriously, what's the point of wrapping a hoof to keep it clean if it's just going to fall off shortly after?  :|
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Pope Pixie Pickle

Requia ☣

Dear rain Goddess: Can Utah get some snow before winter ends?

There should not be grass out in February.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Utah is full of mormons. You're  all beyond my help.

Sorry guise.