News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FREAKS TALKING ABOUT?

Started by Chef, July 15, 2004, 03:31:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~~~~Closed~~~~

Quote from: Chef
Quote from: HotsumaSeven sixteenths of one inch:

That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot. I know the burden of pressing shift to capitalize is a great one, but c'mon Turing, you can do better than that. I used to type emails in caps like yours, but then I decided that I didn't want a job mixing concrete.

NICE CUT & PASTE, OPIE.

EVER HAVE AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT, OR WOULD THAT FUSE YOUR LITTLE BRAIN?

169% ONED!

seeing as your a chef, I'd assume you'd know the diffrence between frying and fusing. but aparently, you don't.

Rupert Giles

Quote from: Hotsuma
Quote from: HotsumaSeven sixteenths of one inch:

That's the distance you'd have to move your pinky in order to not sound like an idiot. I know the burden of pressing shift to capitalize is a great one, but c'mon Turing, you can do better than that. I used to type emails in caps like yours, but then I decided that I didn't want a job mixing concrete.

NICE CUT & PASTE, OPIE.

EVER HAVE AN ORIGINAL THOUGHT, OR WOULD THAT FUSE YOUR LITTLE BRAIN?

169% ONED!

seeing as your a chef, I'd assume you'd know the diffrence between frying and fusing. but aparently, you don't.

*Bows down in Worship for a moment, then goes back about his business*

The Commander

I want a war club.

And my own legions.

Hey Karma Manager, how can we get a hold of some legions?

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Solasis

Quote from: Compositus Confusio
Quote from: Compositus Confusio
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomHe's doing it on purpose to get a rise out of people, and it's working.
Just like when fiearceinvalid did the same thing.

It makes them happy.

But, see, I have nothing better to do, so he's really losing, because he's not wasting my time.

I AIN'T SURE THAT'S EVEN POSSIBLE, SON.

CHEF DIESEL,
NOW UNDERSTANDS THE LOW BIRTH RATE AMONG CLUELESS OPIES.

I normally don't feed the trolls more than a few crumbs, but I'll bite.

You should learn some manners, sir.  This clueless 'opie', whatever in the nine hells that means, is going to be a Baron when his dear old dad kicks the bucket.

So watch it.

Lest my armies attack.

Zonker was a duke for a while, and I think he was an "Opie."  Zonker rules, as do many "Opies".  

Opies forever!
I think the novelist is playing a trick on me...

Malaul

wasnt opie the penguin?
or was that Opus?
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

gnimbley

Quote from: Malaulwasnt opie the penguin?
or was that Opus?

::gnimbley, who wandered in here from another thread where he
was waxing eloquently about fate, until he saw some elephants,
saw the above quote from Malaul, and said::

Opus was a very, very, very long musical work about a flightless
water fowl with an enormous proboscis.

Opie was a character in a 1960s sit-com about a rural Southern
sherrif with a lot of common sense ...

::interrupted by a herd of elephants passing by::

... written by Thomas Paine and published in 1776 and was credited
with being one of the major ...

::interrupted by a flight of pelicans going the other way::

league baseball's first pitch in a world series was thrown out by Cy
Young in 2003.

I hope that answered your question.

::wanders off in search of history::

DJRubberducky

Oh, and for the record, I'm just talkin' 'bout Shaft, baby!
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Wishfarple

Quote from: DJRubberduckyOh, and for the record, I'm just talkin' 'bout Shaft, baby!

SHUT yo' mouth!
His Right Most Honorable Super Hella Reverend Llama Wishfart Rinpoche of the Church of Ed Gein (Deceased),
Temple of Cleveland

Zorga, Oracle of Rum

Quote from: The CommanderI want a war club.

And my own legions.

Hey Karma Manager, how can we get a hold of some legions?

The Commander
DIA
You may have my ex-husbands.
They are legion.
Piffle

Tantrums don't work on this family.
We breed demons and devil squerrils.

Malaul

Coito ergo sum

The Commander

How am I going to breed your husbands?

the Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Malaul

Coito ergo sum

The Commander

What Harem?  There is a Harem?  Why wasn't I informed?  Did we pay for it out of Agency funds?

The Commander
DIA
The Commander
DIA

Malaul

Im in charge of em
dont worry my dear commander
I pay for them out of my own pocket
Coito ergo sum