News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Fetishes

Started by notathing, March 18, 2010, 02:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

It's my understanding that something is only a fetish if you absolutely cannot achieve sexual gratification without it, otherwise it's just a kink.

By that definition, I have a vagina fetish.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypseâ„¢

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

I can only get off if she's dressed like the Pink Power Ranger, and we use Shakespearian era dirty talk.

Cain,
had an unusually traumatic childhood.

Richter

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 18, 2010, 07:50:17 AM
It's my understanding that something is only a fetish if you absolutely cannot achieve sexual gratification without it, otherwise it's just a kink.

Power Armor is a MUST then.  I'm not interested otherwise.

Anyways.
Going textbook, a sexual fetish is arrousal by a specific thing, not usually directly associated with arrousal.  This can be an item, body part, idea, look, etc.  This is in association with "normal" sexual conduct though. (Which is a concept on the whole I don't agree with the definition of.)Paraphilia is feeling sexual attraction towards a non human item. 

Beign excited by the use of cleaning apparatus durign sex, that'd be a fetish.
Wanting to have sex with a vacuum cleaner, and becoming aroused form looking AT vacuum cleaners would fall more under paraphilia 
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Elder Iptuous

No fetishes here....
i'm very boring in bed.
i'm not even very active.
i just lie there perfectly still.
like a statue.
in fact, i have to cover myself in plaster and pretend like i am a statue for anything to work.

Doktor Howl

20HP+ Air compressor, crotchless wetsuits, rubber hose full of mayonaise, stompin' boots, BIG RED STRAPS, and party hats, or GTFO.
Molon Lube

Enrico Salazar

Barbed wire, blow torches, tapioca pudding, and entire series of Mr Belvedere.
Did someone say gorgeous?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Enrico Salazar on March 18, 2010, 01:56:24 PM

Is forget 2 live chickens.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:horrormirth:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 18, 2010, 03:19:28 PM

:horrormirth:

i've gotten that theme song stuck in my head before, but never during sexy time....

Enrico Salazar

Chips on china, never matter before... who care...
Did someone say gorgeous?

-Kel-

this .....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v625/kel_of_odin/steph.jpg  kind of NWS, no nudity but a stuffy bottom employer might not approve

pain, bondage, outfits.

Cramulus

I'm into the kink. Rather not spill too many details here, but I love both ends of the power exchange circuit. It's actually been kind of a problem over the years - I just can't get with vanilla people, kink is one of my criteria for whether or not I'll hook up with somebody.

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 18, 2010, 07:50:17 AM

no blow jobs for you then?

-Kel-

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I have a little bit of a fetish for Joe's house, AKA Nigel & Mario's Joe's-On-Vacation Sex Shack.

Ahhhh, what a great summer that was! If Joe knew, he'd never look at any surface in his house the same way again.

Or maybe he does know, and that's his fetish.

Red was a wise choice for the blankets. We are very sorry about the mattress though. And the kim chee.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Something I've noticed about these kinds of threads is that they have a tendency to become an illustrated "Who's Kinkier Than Who?" competition for the younger set who still find novelty and bragging rights in kink, and a "This Is All Old Hat So I'm Just Going To Make Jokes" exercise for the older set who have done everything and no longer consider it kink.

I'm really glad Aini's not here.