News:

Not just a bunch of "Trotskyist, car-hating, Hugo Chavez idolising, newt-fancying hypocrites and bendy bus fetishists."

Main Menu

The Shame Thread.

Started by Richter, March 24, 2010, 06:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotPublished

WHEN I WAS 12 I PEED MY PANTS IN CLASS CAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO GO TO THE TOILET AND DIDNT WANT TO MISS CLASS
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Telarus

When I was very young I got my foreskin caught in my zipper.

In the middle of the supermarket.

The tallest man in the store (dude towered over the shelves) stepped in from the next checkout line to help my mother.

*The seemingly-impossibly-tall, back-lit shadow leans over you and says, "Don't worry, it'll be quick. This will probably hurt like hell, tho." ZIIIIIIIP! *
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Shibboleet The Annihilator

WHEN I SAW TELARUS NOT POSTING IN CAPS I BROKE MY MONITOR BY STABBING IT REPEATEDLY WITH THE RAGING MURDERBONER I DEVELOPED AS A RESULT OF CAPSLACK! FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

NotPublished

PAIN WHERE PAIN SHOULD NOT BE....
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Freeky

I HAVE FEELINGS FOR MY CAT. IN TEXT FORM THEY READ, "GTFO MY WAY!"

Juana

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SO FRIGHTENED OF REJECTION THAT I HAVE NEVER PREVIOUSLY BEEN INVOLVED WITH ANYONE, AND AT TWENTY ONE, I'M FINALLY MOVING TOWARDS THAT.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I'VE BEEN HAVING STARTLING HALLUCINATIONS FROM SEVERE SLEEP DEPRIVATION WHERE I HEAR PEOPLE SHOUTING VIOLENTLY AT EACH OTHER WHENEVER THE SHOWER AND FAN ARE ON.

ALSO, OCCASIONAL BLOODCURDLING SHRIEKS OF SOMETHING HORRIBLE HAPPENING, BUT THEY GO AWAY AFTER THE SHOWER AND FAN ARE OFF.

I CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW HORRIBLE THE VISUAL HALLUCINATIONS ARE.

I PEERED INTO THE FAN EXPECTING TO SEE A FACE BEHIND THE GRATE BUT INSTEAD I COULD SENSE BEINGS IN CLOSE PROXIMITY, IN THE SHADOWS, BEHIND THE WALLS, FOLLOWING ME TO THE BEDROOM, BEARING DOWN ON ME AS I PLUMMETED INTO SLEEP.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Richter

Quote from: Ten Ton Mantis on March 25, 2010, 03:12:59 AM
I FARTED IN THE PRESENCE OF A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN AND BLAMED IT ON A 3 YEAR OLD!

I ONCE CUT A ZEN FART AT A PARTY AND LET ONE OF THE GIRLS WALKING AROUND PANCELESS TAKE THE HEAT FOR IT!
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

LMNO

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on March 25, 2010, 08:48:24 AM
I'VE BEEN HAVING STARTLING HALLUCINATIONS FROM SEVERE SLEEP DEPRIVATION WHERE I HEAR PEOPLE SHOUTING VIOLENTLY AT EACH OTHER WHENEVER THE SHOWER AND FAN ARE ON.

ALSO, OCCASIONAL BLOODCURDLING SHRIEKS OF SOMETHING HORRIBLE HAPPENING, BUT THEY GO AWAY AFTER THE SHOWER AND FAN ARE OFF.

I CANNOT DESCRIBE HOW HORRIBLE THE VISUAL HALLUCINATIONS ARE.

I PEERED INTO THE FAN EXPECTING TO SEE A FACE BEHIND THE GRATE BUT INSTEAD I COULD SENSE BEINGS IN CLOSE PROXIMITY, IN THE SHADOWS, BEHIND THE WALLS, FOLLOWING ME TO THE BEDROOM, BEARING DOWN ON ME AS I PLUMMETED INTO SLEEP.

Please try to describe them.  I'm only on day 20, and am running out of ideas.

Also,

I COULD HAVE BEEN A CONTENDER PROFESSIONAL MUSICIAN, BUT I RAN AWAY FROM THE OPPORTUNITY TWENTY YEARS AGO AND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET BACK THERE EVER SINCE.

Dimocritus

MY SHAME IS TOO SHAMEFUL FOR THIS THREAD.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

WHEN WAS 4 I SHAT IN THE TUB ONCE AND TRIED TO COVER IT UP BY SAYING IT WAS A FISH!
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Richter

ALMOST.  IT WAS A FLOATER TOO.  CUNNING AND TAPERED.
MOM HIT RAGEMIRTH SEEING ME TRY TO CRAM IT BACK UP THE SPIGGOT.