News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

A question of etiquette.

Started by Salty, May 10, 2010, 12:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: EoC on May 10, 2010, 09:07:56 PM
What DOES matter is that I believe in another thread you mentioned you got laid that night?  In that case, I think you won the evening.  While some gorilla fucks were too busy focused on urinating, you were securing sex!  Not only is that more awesome just because, it's also a victory on the instinct level because, hey, hypothetically it would be your seed getting passed on.

Thread over.  EoC wins.
Molon Lube

NotPublished

Wow I didn't realies there was this much strategy involved!

At this point after throwing down a Magic or Trap card in the defensive position, you are allowed to take 4 steps to the left and scream Peeing Contest.

Enki's suggestion of making it Erotic - I think that's a sure way to get bashed on the spot however :lulz:
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

-Kel-

(note only read OP so far)

my response to that would be......

"THE FUCK! SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!!?"

then a lot of head shaking would occur as i walked out.

Faust

Something like this actually happened to me back in october. I was in a club with the girlfriend (I hate them but she loves to dance). In the bathroom some yob starts shouting at me "stay the fuck away from my drink", he'd put it on the sink counter rather then hold it while pissing I guess. I just gave him a smirk "what were you thinking" look and wait for him to break eye contact.

I'd never get in a fight because of some stupid comments like that but as others said, if he so much as touched me aggressively I take that as an attempt on my life and respond in kind. Go for the genitals first, then the eyes and so on.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Salty

EoC speaks wisdom. I tried to tell myself the same, and it's good to see it coming from someone else.

I would feel uncomfortable striking first. I was a strict pacifist for a long time, and even though I don't think that's a valid line of reasoning to apply to people anymore, Cramulus made a very good point. It was only a suggested threat of sterile fluid. No harm done.

What is it about dignity or saving face? Why is it so important? Why do we get so caught up in maintaining it? 
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

-Kel-

Quote from: Alty on May 11, 2010, 06:00:51 AM
EoC speaks wisdom. I tried to tell myself the same, and it's good to see it coming from someone else.

I would feel uncomfortable striking first. I was a strict pacifist for a long time, and even though I don't think that's a valid line of reasoning to apply to people anymore, Cramulus made a very good point. It was only a suggested threat of sterile fluid. No harm done.

What is it about dignity or saving face? Why is it so important? Why do we get so caught up in maintaining it? 

Our societies ingrain in us social norms. A social norm is to save face, not cause confrontations.

Cramulus

They call it the Nafs

you think it's your pride, your money, your date, your bank account, your penis, your god,
something worth getting worked up over,

but it's not

it's your ego

and it tricks you into thinking its important so that you'll feed it power

Triple Zero

Quote from: Alty on May 11, 2010, 06:00:51 AM

In before "irrational monkeys" :-P
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Suu

Quote from: Faust on May 11, 2010, 01:44:39 AM
Go for the genitals first, then the eyes and so on.

Physical recovery: 6 weeks
Psychological recovery: 6 months
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."