News:

PD.com: Trimming your hair in accordance with the anarchoprimitivist lifestyle

Main Menu

Life of Nobody

Started by Adios, May 13, 2010, 12:41:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

We should totally get some T Shirts printed up.

"Charley Brown's Epic 2012  US Tour"
                                   Dates to be announced.
                                      No venue exempted.
                                           No State left
                                              Unturned,
                                              No Cabal,
                                            Too Spaggy.

Or something.
                                                     8)

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

The Rev

Quote from: BadBeast on October 18, 2011, 11:49:47 AM
                      We should totally get some T Shirts printed up.

"Charley Brown's Epic 2012  US Tour"
                                   Dates to be announced.
                                      No venue exempted.
                                           No State left
                                              Unturned,
                                              No Cabal,
                                            Too Spaggy.

Or something.
                                                     8)

Hawk and Danu's Traveling Road Show.  :lulz:

A friend of ours is an excellent auto painter, we are thinking about having her paint Hawk and Danu's Road House on it for us.

BadBeast

Sounds like a lot of fun Mate.. Although I keep getting flashes of the Bus from "Priscilla, Queen of the Desert" for some reason. 
  :eek:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

The Rev

:cry:

Here I thought we were friends.

BadBeast

Quote from: Charley Brown on October 18, 2011, 03:44:00 PM

Here I thought we were friends.

Settle them feathers Mr Hawk, we're still good. I drove those unworthy images from my mind, with some righteous Dead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pafY6sZt0FE
Enjoy. . . .  8)  :cheers:

Then I thought  "How about something you've never heard before, so here's "Toad on the Road" by the Alman Mido Band too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGkfVC_hgHk

But that put me on the inevitable Hawkwind tip. So you get "Kerb Crawler" as well. (Kerb Crawling wasn't 'cruising for Hookers' in those days, ftr. )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwvfjrQ1lns

The Rev

Well, here we are, officially living in our motorhome. Right now we are at Tuttle Creek State Park. It's beautiful here and since it's fall and there is a chill in the air it's not crowded at all. We are getting used to our new home and learning all the systems. Our pets seem to be having a ball.

Today our front yard has a few acres and a lake. Our back yard has a few acres as well. When it warms up later I will get all of the awnings lowered and make sure they all work fine.

Okay, all for now, will continue to post updates!

The Rev

Okay guys. Semi set plan. After the Nebraska and Colorado runs we will be heading to Texas. Stella is first on the hit list, probably a couple of weeks though Stella. Next spring on our way back will be Autumn Witchie in N.C, then Khara. Your missions, should you choose to accept is to find a flat free parking spot for a 35 foot long road house.

Tonight we are in Russell, Ks on our way to Hays. We had to stop and rest, the crosswind was beating the hell out of us. Tomorrow we hit Hays, then off to Nebraska. About a week there, then off to Colorado, then to see Stella.

Remember kids, our plans are always very fluid now and subject to change for any and no reason.

rong

I can hook you up with free camping in the U.P. if you're interested.  Best to come mid September as the wood ticks will be gone but the snow hasn't started falling yet.
"a real smart feller, he felt smart"

The Rev

Quote from: rong on October 27, 2011, 12:50:14 AM
I can hook you up with free camping in the U.P. if you're interested.  Best to come mid September as the wood ticks will be gone but the snow hasn't started falling yet.

What is a U.P.?

rong

I wasn't sure how universally known that abbreviation was - Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Also known as the Yoop

The Rev

Quote from: rong on October 27, 2011, 01:34:00 AM
I wasn't sure how universally known that abbreviation was - Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Also known as the Yoop

I have allergies to cold weather!  :lulz:

Maybe a summer trip though, give me an excuse to check my wife for ticks!

rong

Peak tick time is mid to late June.  There's usually another surge in August, but they're really not that bad and they're not the lyme disease carrying kind.

The Rev

Quote from: rong on October 27, 2011, 02:00:22 AM
Peak tick time is mid to late June.  There's usually another surge in August, but they're really not that bad and they're not the lyme disease carrying kind.

I would like to meet many of you NE spags.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: rong on October 27, 2011, 02:00:22 AM

SOLD!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

rong

At least I'm far enough from the lake that the biting flies aren't bad and there's a crew of dragon flies that comes in every morning and evening and eats all the mosquitos.