News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

Hello, Introducing Myself

Started by Rev. Dr. Narot, May 24, 2010, 05:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 31, 2010, 05:18:02 AM
Quote from: BabylonHoruv on May 31, 2010, 05:10:50 AM
Quote from: Number_6 on May 31, 2010, 03:28:46 AM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on May 27, 2010, 03:11:57 AM
.......I'm sure he'll pop into this thread. It's like Beetlejuice. Just don't say it a third time.

Too late!

I knew you guys really did love me... And as a token in return, I'd like to help you with your shortage of lame n00bs and swell the ranks a bit. :D

Oh, and yes: "Howard" certainly is a Professor of Islamic Art  :roll:

Hey, when is your forum gonna open up?

He's blocked all traffic from PD.

I have reciprocated.  He won't be answering your question unless ECH vetoes my decision.

That's ok, it wasn't that burning of a concern.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on May 27, 2010, 03:11:57 AM
.......I'm sure he'll pop into this thread. It's like Beetlejuice. Just don't say it a third time.

Too late!

I knew you guys really did love me... And as a token in return, I'd like to help you with your shortage of lame n00bs and swell the ranks a bit. :D

Actually I was referring to "the latter" which happens to be Weltburger in this case. This thread is Weltburger's territory now, donchanoh?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

the last yatto

commenting on indy media with a false name.. tsk tsk
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

the last yatto

In the Schrödinger's Cat trilogy, the sequel to Illuminatus!, it is stated that 'Hagbard Celine' is a pseudonym,
and his legal name is 'Howard Crane'. :lulz:
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Narot on May 24, 2010, 05:03:09 PM
:lulz:

So I registered here this morning and felt obligated to state my presence and "hello" before any other BS. I'm Narot, a Californian, and I registered on the site this morning. What else? Haven't used any "forums" since the days of Usenet and BBS mania, so I'm like the guy who hasn't been to a bar in a decade popping his head in. I'm educated, unemployed, and probably in the right place. My hobbies include reading books, listening to music, watching videos, and engaging in social activities. Are there particular rules to abide by in these forums outside of each subheads description? Was it an impolite introduction? Good to be here.

I'm uneducated, employed, and I've been stuck here since 2002.  For God's sake, get out while you can.

My interests are "upper decking" after eating vindaloo, getting my monkey on with anyone/anything that will let me, and spouting raw hate.
Molon Lube

Telarus

Sometimes he gets to do 2 out of 3 at the same time, and the foundations of the forum quake.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Telarus on June 02, 2010, 03:12:43 AM
Sometimes he gets to do 2 out of 3 at the same time, and the foundations of the forum quake.

One day, I will hit the trifecta.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 02, 2010, 03:31:32 AM

Take a date out to an Indian restaurant, then take her home, and jump on here while she's sleeping. That ought to do it.

Telarus

Add a BP exec that's tied up and blindfolded in the corner, and I think you can sell that to Hollywood.
Telarus, KSC,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 02, 2010, 03:49:14 AM

Take a date out to an Indian restaurant, then take her home, and jump on here while she's sleeping. That ought to do it.

Actually, after Maria jumped me to the sound of Bearforce1 on the laptop, and I responded the next day with Musselman, I'm kind of stumped for how to top it.
Molon Lube

Telarus

Dok, have you seen the original Cookie Monster short (where he has teeth and eats a computerized coffe machine as an in-house IBM video)?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RowwNXKEt4k (watch this one)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJVU-7WinQc (later version)

I'm not sure why your avatar + last comment made me think of that, but... there ya go.
Telarus, KSC,

Jasper

...That better not visit me in my dreams. 

Rev. Dr. Narot

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 02, 2010, 02:57:46 AM
Quote from: Narot on May 24, 2010, 05:03:09 PM
:lulz:

So I registered here this morning and felt obligated to state my presence and "hello" before any other BS. I'm Narot, a Californian, and I registered on the site this morning. What else? Haven't used any "forums" since the days of Usenet and BBS mania, so I'm like the guy who hasn't been to a bar in a decade popping his head in. I'm educated, unemployed, and probably in the right place. My hobbies include reading books, listening to music, watching videos, and engaging in social activities. Are there particular rules to abide by in these forums outside of each subheads description? Was it an impolite introduction? Good to be here.

I'm uneducated, employed, and I've been stuck here since 2002.  For God's sake, get out while you can.

My interests are "upper decking" after eating vindaloo, getting my monkey on with anyone/anything that will let me, and spouting raw hate.

I'm enjoying it thus far, it can't be THAT bad =)
"The only person I hate more than you, is myself, asshole."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 02, 2010, 03:54:26 AM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 02, 2010, 03:49:14 AM

Actually, after Maria jumped me to the sound of Bearforce1 on the laptop, and I responded the next day with Musselman, I'm kind of stumped for how to top it.

Don't know that story, but kudos!

BadBeast

Quote from: Telarus on June 02, 2010, 03:51:14 AM
Add a BP exec that's tied up nailed to the door, and blindfolded had his eyes superglued open, in the corner, and I think you can sell that to Hollywood.
:roger:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4