News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED SHITTING ON GOOGLE THREAD :-D

Started by Triple Zero, June 10, 2010, 12:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Here's a nice page with lots of links to alternatives to Google's many services:

http://nyms.wikispaces.com/Google+Alternatives

The text may sound a bit "activist" (although knowing Google as we do now, there's not much wrong with how the author words it), regardless I checked a few of the links and it's really a very good comprehensive resource. Even if you're not looking for Google alternatives, there's a bunch of pretty cool web services in there.

If anyone finds a good alternative to GMail though, I'm listening! (I doubt there's much choice except hosting my own, though)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.