News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

DSPN Presents: Spanish Bastards vs The Glorious Dutch

Started by LMNO, June 23, 2010, 03:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

LMNO

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Triple Zero

Quote from: FredleySneijder on July 06, 2010, 07:47:48 PM
FRED HAS TEAM SPIRIT

not pictured: orange knee socks, vuvuzela and nederland sweatshirt tied around waist

BRZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

also, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL  :D :D :D :D

FUCK YEAH

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:D :D :D :D

now tomorrow, Germany shall beat Spain, so that we can kick their asses on Sunday. ITS ON
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

(... for anyone wondering, my gf is half german half dutch, so ... That'll make things interesting :evil:)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

YOU WILL PWN HER 000!

my moms family is from spain and my dads family is german. I WANT THEM TO FIGHT.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

The teams are on the pitch.  Here we go...

Cain

Watching this via Swiss internet TV.  http://www.tsr.ch/video/sport/football/#id=2240113

Germany seems to have the most possession so far, which is usually a good indicator of who will win.  We shall see though

LMNO

Seems like Spain is taking more shots on goal, though. 

Cain

Oh?  I'm kinda trolling TCC at the same time, so I'm missing these things.  Just saw Germany screw up the corner, though.

LMNO

Yeah, but the general view is that Germany is just letting Spain tire themselves out.

LMNO

So it's 0-0 at halftime, and I have to go get my teeth cleaned.  Bummer.

AFK

Just have the Dental assistant hold your fancy-pants cellphone nearby checking for updates. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.