DSPN Presents: Spanish Bastards vs The Glorious Dutch

Started by LMNO, June 23, 2010, 03:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

And I found a great stream...and then my ISP caught up with me. Four times.

FUCK YOU, COX COMMUNICATIONS.

Suu

LMNO

Fucking pirated streaming, how does it work?

Also, boooooo, card-happy refs.

Suu

No shit.

I want to see how bad the refs are going to favor the Spanish, so my Vegas theory is correct.

LMNO

Suu

DUDE. De Jong just SIDEKICKED Alonzo. DUDE!

Vegas Theory: Vegas is controlling the FIFA refs to allow for teams to win when they don't deserve it, hence so many bad calls. Someone important with a lot of money has a bet on Spain.

They've caught them doing this in American football and baseball before, why NOT association football?

LMNO

Fuck, that's gonna leave a mark. We're gonna need a gif of that cleat to the chest.

Suu

Suu

The best part about finding a foreign stream is the commercials. I have Spanish commercials and they just sold me on a trip to Andalusia and attending the University of Madrid.

LMNO

Andalusia is pretty awesome. If it wasn't Dutchspagland, I'd be rooting for Spain.

Suu

And if anyone ever wanted to know, they do have Midas in Spain too, and their commercials are better than ours.

Oh, and all members of the national team are getting brand new Chevrolets if I heard that last one correctly....and then I think I may have lost my stream. :(

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

yeah on a normal day spain is my 4th fav team and my family is spanish and all but today.... FUCK YOU SPAIN YOU DISGUSTING SPAGS MAKE ME VOMIT DIE IN A FIIIIRE  :argh!:

Suu

Oh shit, it's back, and they had a Burger King commercial, and instead of stupid Eclipse stuff, they're giving away cool soccer team stuff instead!!!